We stayed at Hotel Abri October 9-12. Room was not as pictured on website, worn couch in living room, old noisy a/c, creeky floors. No problems during stay, however, after checking out and returning to Canada I saw 3 charges on my Visa card. Tried to email hotel but the only email on their website is for reservations, sent one anyway but got no response, Forced to call from Canada, spoke to a gentleman in accounting and left my email and details of the 3 charges, Received a reply from the front desk manager, Kimberly Long, who said the charges were for a missing wine bottle opener and an open bottle of water. I replied immediately to confirm that we neither saw a wine bottle opener or even used one. We had received a complementary bottle of wine upon check in which was a screw top. No other wine was consumed by us, only the bottle they gave us with a screw top. I also confirmed that we had not touched either bottle of water. That was 2 days ago, I have had no response, I have sent 2 emails since then, again with no response. Not only have they put charges on my Visa which are fraudulent, Kimberly Long has not seen it fit to reply to my emails regarding these charges which I have requested be refunded as they are completely incorrect. I will now be contacting Visa to dispute these charges. Beware of staying at this hotel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Vibrant. Urban style at the center of it all in San Francisco's Union Square. Ideal for both the leisure and business traveler, the newly transformed Hotel Abri is a modern day urban oasis featuring a sleek décor complemented by contemporary art and upscale amenities. The hotel's energetic vibe is delightfully balanced with a comfortable ease, offering guests a unique sensorial experience and the highest levels of hospitality and service. Hotel Abri offers personalized experiences tailored to guest's individual needs and interests, from complimentary wireless high speed Internet, DVD players and movie libraries, to a full service business center and a knowledgeable concierge program. We are a dog friendly hotel, please note that a $75 pet fee will apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Abri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection San Francisco
- Hotel Abri Larkspur Collection