Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$100
Hotels.com$100
Travelocity$100
Priceline$109
Trip.com$132
Orbitz.com$100
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 13, 2021

We are long time guest been staying here way before the pandemic, the owner and staff are always commanding with are request. Has a fridge, has a microwave, has a coffee maker, has lots of channels, bed is nice, bathroom on top floor has a sunroof which was nice...

Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 1, 2021 via mobile

Has a fridge, has a microwave, has a coffee maker, has lots of channels, bed is nice, bathroom on top floor has a sunroof which was nice. Good service, lots of parking. Good cheap stop, would recommend :)

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 9, 2018

We stayed in San Francisco as a stop over on our way to Hawaii so we didn't want anything special, just a clean place to sleep. This place did the trick, clean room, it had a fridge which was nice, and a microwave. The area isn't the best, a little sketchy at night and really not much to do. But if you are just looking for a clean place to sleep, this is perfect.

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank SashaB2010
Reviewed November 7, 2018

This gets 2 stars because the staff is nice and the rooms relatively cheap, but this place is a janky motel and I found it very uncomfortable, lacking a few key amenities. Cannot imagine how anyone could give this a 4 star rating? My guess is those folks have never traveled before or have very low self-esteem and don't think they deserve comfort.

Pros:
- Friendly staff
- Clean bedding
- Easy proximity to mid-Market, downtown, and the Stud, if you're into that place

Cons:

- No elevator anon ground floor rooms, although the front desk clerk did help me carry my luggage up the stairs

- Beds and pillows are very firm, terrible for side sleepers or anyone who prefers or needs a medium or soft bed. I'm writing this at 4:30am because I can't sleep for fear of hurting my back

- Beds don't have proper blankets, just a very thin one between two top sheets and a bizarre faux blanket at the foot of the bed that is just a thin, 18" x 48" runner. I had to ask for another blanket and the desk clerk had to check to see if they had one.

- Very thin walls. I thought I was used to noise but you can hear 9th Street as if it were in your room, and the pigeons are an intermittent nuisance.

- Room was clean, but the decor is so run down, it doesn't look it. I had to check the tub surface with my handset see if it was clean because it is so worn.

- Carpet, not so clean.

- Rooms are tiny, which would be fine if comfortable, but exacerbates the discomfort

I'm beating myself up for not checking out the reviews first, so that's on me. But my expectations really weren't very high - I just needed a clean, quiet-ish place I could sleep for a couple of nights while in town for work. But the San Francisco Inn cannot provide that.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Nicole M
Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

When we arrived room was cold like 66 F. The heater started to heat at night and second day room was comfortable warm. Rooms are small and you can everything on streets in the room. Although room was just renewed.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Janiwa