All reviews yogurt microwave and fridge few blocks clean rooms fisherman's wharf coffee maker easy access soma tv trader noise city ucsf uber toiletries
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Stayed here because we had a family emergency in SF. Do not expect anything good. Bed felt old, room looked old, bathroom alright. It did the job but would not stay again. Spend the extra money and get something better!

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2016

the location of this place could not be better! is in the center of everything but also easy access when you need to get out of onto main highways.
I liked the people they treated me very nice, and the price is great since is so close to everything. It has parking which was great and everything that i needed.

Room tip: it has free parking
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank sarali20
Reviewed 7 September 2016

This was my second stay in San Francisco Inn. I again chose it based on the location and price. It is a basic motel with few frills. The pluses are the small fridge and the wifi. The wifi was fine an improvement on my first stay. Everything has the feeling of being old and outdated but it is clean. The old CRT TVs were still there with a bit of 'snow' on the screen. The basic breakfast of cereals, pastries and fruit juice is still available to take back to your room. Staff are generally helpful. My only complaint would be with cleaning. I would often come back to my room late in the afternoon to find they hadn't finished servicing it and they would come back and finish it later. I don't know why they couldn't service it all in one go.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Went for a concert @ ATT park. Short walk to the park and back. Ice machine was not working, check in time was inconvenient, and the homeless were loud at night, most being right below our window. Just a basic place to sleep.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 3 August 2016

The people at the front desk are really nice and the room was clean. Parking can be a challenge and one night I had to park on the street. There is no elevator, so you'll have to lug your bags up and down a couple of flights of stairs. My biggest problem was not with the hotel, but the construction on the building next to it. I needed to sleep during the day and the noise made it difficult. The hotel is a good value for the money.

Date of stay: July 2016