4,003 results
All reviewsanzu restaurantimperial floorpetite queenimperial clubunion squarehealth clubindoor poolper nightfitness centeran upgradetenderloinbusiness centermini barhomeless peoplecable carmarket streetupon check
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Perfect location in middle of the town, welcome very kindly, rooms are spacious for hotels on this location. Everything in the room is okay. Employees are very kindly. Breakfast: partly card / partly buffet. Good quality but not many choice for a class hotel like this. Pool: inside, to big, not very stylisch and comfortable. Also clean

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank HendrikvD
Reviewed 6 May 2018

As many of the comments state - this Hotel is centrally located, our room was immaculate, the bed comfortable and the amenities all of a high standard. The reception staff were friendly and efficient. However we were quite surprised to be told that use of the pool and the gym would be an additional $25.00 each to access. In light of the fact that we were paying over $600 US per night we thought that to charge extra to use the pool and gym was extortionate. In our travels to many other cities around the world, and staying at hotels of this standard in other countries we have never before been asked to pay 'extra' to access the facilities.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
3  Thank Wangary
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Loved this hotel. The staff was friendly, the lobby was beautiful, and my room was pristine. It has a great bed and shower - and was a good size. After staying at an older hotel down the street for two nights, this high-end hotel was a welcome change!

We booked our room through booking.com on off-peak days which made it semi-affordable. Otherwise, rooms are definitely pricy! If you have the money and are looking for a hotel in the Union Square area, I recommend it.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jentexas85
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed there overnight and the room was spacious and clean. Bathroom has shower and bath tub. Valet parking is $50. I would stay again but try to get a deal thru a travel website such as Expedia. Located across from the Hilton hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Dakineguy
Danielle O, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Nikko San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Dakineguy,

Thank you very much for staying with us. The next time you book with us remember we will always match whatever rate you find and if you do find a lower rate, we'll give you 10% off! We also offer free, premium internet and 2 drink vouchers when you book the best available rate on the website. When you're ready to return, call one of our reservations agents and ask them what packages we have that will suit your travel needs perfectly, some include parking!

Please join us again soon!

Danielle Ortega
Hotel Nikko San Francisco

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

My hotel room had blood stains on the bed sheets and the towels. In addition they do not have an electric station for electric vehicles. I contacted the hotel prior to my reservation and they informed me they do have an electrical charging parking. Sure I arrive and they have no clue what I am speaking about. This hotel should not even exist. Do NOT EVER BOOK it even if it is for free. By the way my hotel room was $348 and is equivalent to a nice room at the Fairmont hotel

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Danielle O, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Nikko San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear Maged N.,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm very sorry to see you did not enjoy your stay with us, but I understand that our Director of Operations has spoken to you and resolved your issue. Please let us know if we can help you with anything further.

Danielle Ortega