US$334
US$176
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$229/night.

US$449
US$359
RitzCarlton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$438/night.

US$205
Westin.com
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$319/night.

US$207
US$179
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

US$219
San Francisco Marriott Marquis(San Francisco)
US$244
US$239
Marriott Hotels
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$308/night.

US$196
US$179
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$283/night.

Grand Hyatt San Francisco(San Francisco)
US$257
US$189
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$307/night.

US$231
US$206
  • Pool
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$288/night.

Hotel Union Square(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$185
1,418 results
All reviewsbutler serviceastor suiteroom serviceblackout shadesfour seasonshouse carmuseum of modern artlobby baryerba buena gardensindoor poolturn down servicecloset spacesoaking tubluxury hotelmoscone centerbeautiful hotelunion square
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

We stayed at St Regis on my husband's bday! We live in Marin and know the city well, the whole purpose was to have a gateway- and we did! The hotel was ultra accomodating, we got an upgrade to the Executive premier room with a wonderful view. Chocolate strawberries and champagne were prompt while my husband was getting pampered at the Remede spa. Ultra attentive staff made the stay wonderful! Thank you St Regis for delivering a true 5 star experience! The only negatives were 1) rusted handicap chair at the pool takes the zen away of an otherwise sublime space and 2) too hot in the room- woke up sweating several times- need an extra light comforter for those who don't want to put the AC at 55!

Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2016

This is an excellent hotel in San Francisco. I was greeted upon arrival and taken to check in. The front desk personnel were all very courteous and welcoming. My room was impeccable; I had a beautiful corner room with large windows. My bed was comfortable, the bathroom was spacious, and the entire room was very clean. I asked the concierge, Eric, for a restaurant recommendation and he gave me several choices. I ultimately chose a sushi restaurant, Eric made a reservation for that night, and the food was delicious. The cocktail waitress, Paveena, was amazing. She was always prompt when I wanted another drink, and once she knew I had dinner reservations, she went to the front of the hotel and reserved the hotel car to drive me--that's really excellent customer service. I ordered room service for breakfast and it was on time and delicious. The room service attendant was friendly and set everything up for me. I don't have a single criticism of this hotel or the staff. Everything was truly first rate.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business
Anthony D, Front Office Manager at The St. Regis San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2016

Dear JAKDallas,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review of your recent stay at The St. Regis San Francisco. I am delighted to hear that we were able to provide you with an exceptional experience, and sincerely appreciate your high recommendation of our hotel. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly prior to your next visit, as we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Stayed here for only one night. It was very pleasant. Room decor was warm and modern, room was clean and in-room dining was delivered fast and professionally. Besides, the food was awesome! The staff was friendly and accommodating. Would definitely come back again!

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
Anthony D, Front Office Manager at The St. Regis San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2016

Dear Ruizhi L,
Thank you for sharing your review of your recent stay at The St. Regis San Francisco. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your guestroom amenities, décor, and private dining service. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly as we hope to welcome you back to the Best Address in the near future.

Reviewed 24 April 2016

Prior to our arrival Michael, the Chief Concierge, had arranged for a Mercedes from Hertz to be dropped off for our trip after our three night stay. Extremely convenient! He also helped with dining reservations. The entire staff was at the top of their game. Having access to a "house car" when not in use by other guests was an enormous benefit. The staff in the spa and the spa facilities get a strong A grade. My masseuse, who originally was from Canada was superb. The bar has good vibes. The St, Regis is within walking distance of several James Beard award winning restaurants. Will be back!

Room Tip: Get a suite on an upper floor with a corner view. We were in 1911.
  • Stayed: April 2016, traveled with friends

Dear Andy J.,
Thank you for sharing your review of your recent stay at The St. Regis San Francisco. I am delighted to hear that you had an exceptional experience, and sincerely appreciate your kind words regarding our staff and service. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly prior to your next visit to San Francisco, as we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 18 April 2016

The staff were great. Christian at the front desk was terrific and truly offered a luxury experience. Housekeeping staff did a great job and were nice enough to run my wife's bath prior to returning to the hotel (several times, sorry). Private dining breakfast was not the best but again the attendant was very accommodating. We didn't have a chance to experience the spa and pool. Only negative feedback would be that the windows were not soundproof. Overall a very pleasant stay and would return.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple