“Very good alternative in Japan Center”
Review of Mifune

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Japantown
Reviewed 17 August 2016

With so many similar options in the Japan Center, choosing one place was quite a challenge. We decided for this one and I believe it was the right choice, as we ended up eating there like three days in a row.
Many options to try, but I will remember the udon.
Like its neighbours, small, modest and with efficient service and affordable price.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Busy restaurant in the heart of Japan town. The beef ramen was excellent! Very good value for money... Would love to go back.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Great food, great servers! my family absolutely loves Japanese food- and this is one of the best we've had! Been to Japan several times and in my opinion Mifune food is quite like what we've had in Japan- but only bigger servings ! Clean place, friendly servers. Price quite reasonable, too.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

My daughter and I enjoyed a nice lunch at Mifune during a shopping trip to Japantown. The food was very tasty, service was quick, and it was inexpensive. A good choice for lunch at Japantown!

Reviewed 8 June 2016

Just visited the restaurant and had the AYCE shabu shabu. I have to say it wasn't the best experience.

First off, I went around 8pm on a Tuesday with my partner and there were about 5 other tables in the entire restaurant. Once we were seated, it took awhile to take our order. Then, it took about 20 minutes to get our food. We got our boiling pot of water quickly, but then had to sit and wait for them to plate raw food? I wasn't sure what was going on there. The table next to us ordered their cooked food after us and got theirs before ours. Again, not sure how that worked...

Once our food came, the service was fine.

Food was good, I mean you really can't go wrong with raw food right?

When we were done, we asked for the bill and it never came. We waited about 15 minutes and then finally went up to the cashier to settle our bill. Based on the service, don't think I would go back. Just my 2 cents.