“Best meal in San Fran!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Mission District
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Absolutely must go! We decided to go on a whim and it turned out to be the best food yet. The service & ambiance are authentic Italian, perfectly on point. The food was incredible!! Everything fresh & homemade. We had the tortellini, gnocchi, the funghi pasta. Every bite was amazing! We can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 28 July 2017

After putting our name in at Delphina (and being told the wait was 3.5 hours!!!), we decided to stroll around the neighborhood to find something else. We came across this cozy little Italian spot, and decided to give it a try. I'm so glad that we did! We were so pleased with the fabulous service, yummy wine, and simply fabulous, authentic food. What an unpretentious, lovely, memorable meal!

Reviewed 17 June 2017

Didn't love the area. The food was good, not great. The portions were small for the price. The service was very good though.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

we were looking for something less touristy in San Francisco and found La Traviata, this place is a gem. my wife is Sicilian and we know Italian food this was authentic. the ambiance, the service the food all fantastic. I highly recommend the gnocchi some the best i have ever had, like little clouds pure heaven.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

On my first trip ever to San Francisco, I was taken to this Italian restaurant. I know nothing about San Fran but, having lived in Italy for 16 years I do know Italian food. This small warm family run restaurant is better than some of my favorite Italian eateries in Manhattan, where I live.