“Excellent falafel and shawarma ”
Review of Oasis Grill

Oasis Grill
Ranked #1,362 of 6,001 Restaurants in San Francisco
Neighborhood: SoMa
Neighborhood: SoMa
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Superb falafel, shawarma and home made humus. Very good service and very clean place. Fair prices. You can have 3 kinds of shawarma

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Whilst the portions are pretty big the quality is pretty average. The chicken wrap was too oily with far too much sauce. Disappointed - after reading such positive reviews I was expected something much better.

Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

Had the lamb based on the recommendations of the server, she was spot on. So good I came back the second day to try the chicken also very good. Medium spice was great and awesome fresh fixings.

Reviewed 5 June 2016

I visited Oasis Grill 2x’s on my recent stay. It was recommended by a local to grab a reasonable priced, quick bit to eat. I had their new Tabouli Chicken Wrap ($11.99) w/ grilled Chicken Kebab with tabouli, crispy red cabbage, Kalamata olives, tomatoes, their house greens topped w/ house hummus & tahini sauce. It was so tasty, fresh and delicious, I was hooked! The service was friendly and fast. It was so good, I returned a 2nd time for another quick wrap to bring back to my hotel room. All the ingredients were local + fresh, making for some yummy bites. This is a place to grab a quick lunch, dinner for a reasonable price which you can take to go or eat inside or outside at tables.

Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

I had a lamb/beef gyro from the Oasis Grill today during the NCTM math conference. The meat was very flavorful and the veggies were very fresh. I had them make it spicy also, which added a great bit of fire. Well worth the $9.99.