“Great stiff drinks - cool little bar - awesome bartenders!”
Review of Make-Out Room

Make-Out Room
Ranked #119 of 337 Nightlife in San Francisco
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Loved all the grapefruit drinks we had there and I cant recreate them at home, the music is hit or miss but i was there every nite the week we were in SF... the margaritas are strong too, you only need one.. trust me you lush.

1  Thank modvulgar

Reviewed 2 January 2014

The music was terrible and the service was really bad, they are rude... the drinks are average, I wouldn't recommend it at all.

Reviewed 2 March 2013

I'd go back if someone else was making the plans but probably not on my own.

We went on a Friday night, $10 cover... Not the best start to the evening but I could shake it off with my sweet dance moves! And the music was great, a mix of funk and latin-- definitely something anyone can get into!

And anyone and everyone did just that-- the clientele was really mixed in terms of age, style, drug of choice... Which makes for fun people-watching and actually made the night really great!

But what made the night so "meh" was the line for the bar and the quality of drinks! I ordered a Moscow Mule and got back a highball of vodka and water with a wedge of lime in it. It was so undrinkable, I was going to just put it down and say goodbye to my $8 + tip, but my fiance insisted on getting it remade, or getting something else entirely. He asked the bartender who made it what she could do, and she threw up her hands and walked away. The other bartender working asked what it was supposed to be, and when my fiance told him, he looked at him like he was crazy. He brought out a new kind of glass entirely, mixed my terrible drink with some more ginger ale and lime juice, and handed it back.

Meh. I've experienced better customer service for sure. And better volume control on the music!