“Terrible”

Cuisines: Indian, Cafe
Neighborhood: SoMa
Neighborhood: SoMa
Reviewed 6 March 2017

Poor service, Terrible staff and stale food! I ordered a salmon tandoori and they brought me raw salmon, when I told waitress she disrespectfully removed the plate and brought dry chicken instead

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 21 January 2017

Clean, great service, delicious tasty authentic Indian menu. We thoroughly enjoy their food preparation and service. The noon time crowd suggests that many others do as well. We migrate to the roti naan and garlic naan, chicken tikka masala. The Tandoor Mixed Grill will easily satisfy two, it's our choice for a great lunch. The curry 'heat' level is appropriate to enjoy with fear of burning the mouth.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 17 January 2017

I've been there several times, each time I discover a better plate that the previous one, you should try the Chicken Tikka masala (dinner), big portions and value for money.
The place itself is a cozy and all the waiters are very helpful, the kitchen makes a very tasty food, it's hard to find mild plates, yet there are some plates which are not that spicy.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 6 January 2017

Tasty authentic curries, with plenty vegan-friendly options. We opted for a biriani and vegetable curry, both were very good and not overly hot ,just right. Service was good and waiters were friendly. A good find, and not overly pricey either.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Visited and found place is wide open and positive was their late opening times. Server guy was good and efficient. Ordered samosa chat. Karhai chicken and allo paratha with nan....

Nothing was good ... nan were cold which we have to replace with fresh one and then biggest problem we got is my wife got a big piece of broken glass in food ...

We showed to staff and they called front lady and she saw it and left with out coming back and we found they not took it serious then we called them back and asked for manager ... no manager on site and then we told them that we will complain to food department and then we got some attention and offered to not pay for food and they also said sorry but no manager came ....

Then I got their owner phone number and called but no one picked them phone and I left message which I got reply next day around noon and he apologized.

I also paid for food and told them I am not worried about money but safety of people and food quality. They did discounted the price even I told them to charge full.

So be careful in food quality and watch for broken glass....

Date of visit: December 2016