“Overall Love the place!!”
Review of Izakaya Ninja

Izakaya Ninja
Ranked #1,640 of 5,944 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Nob Hill
Description: Corner of Bush and Taylor
Reviewed 16 March 2017

I've passed by this place so many times. My friend says its not good, so my bf and I never tried. One night we were really really hungry so I decided, hey lets try this place out!

I really enjoy the fact that this place is korean and japanese. We ordered the california roll, and IT WAS AMAZZING. One of the best CA rolls I've had. I enjoyed it!! We also got some other rolls and the fish was pretty fresh. I like how she gave me a tea pot so I could poor my own tea, as I drink a lot of tea. We got a salmon avacado roll. We also ordered the bay scallop which was great. I definitely enjoyed the rolls here as I thought the wasabi was great too. Great service food takes a little time, but lots of great dishes I want to try.

Overall Love the place!!
Parking is hard to find!!!

1  Thank miguel m

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

We always come here when in town! Love it, good times!! Yummy sushi! Lots of variety and open late! Great location! Try the combo platter, Dragon roll, Dynamite roll with a large Sapporo!

Reviewed 1 July 2016

I always enjoy eating here when I am especially desirous of Japanese-Korean dining because it offers a bento type dinner for a big appetite.. You can choose a bento box with two or three items, depending on how hungry you are. It includes salad, miso soup, and healthy portions.. Or, you can just choose a-la-carte items off of the menu...

Reviewed 2 April 2016

This was one of the restaurants recommended by our concierge. We tried the "Incredible Sushi" which has shrimp and asparagus, cooked tempura style, wrapped in a makizushi style and drizzled in some fantastic sauce - very unique dish. We also had some of their okonomiyaki - which was a bit different from what I would call traditional but nonetheless, it tasted great. Definitely on my list to go back when we visit SF again.

Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

The place looks fast food'ish but the quality was good. Maybe not top notch but nothing we had was bad. I had plate where you can choose three dishes (about 20 dollars). I chose teryaki, California rolls and pork. On the other side of the table my girlfriend had the chef's choice sushi selection (about 30 dollars). Recommended!