3,847 results
All reviews the financial district front desk purified water great location embarcadero center ferry building early check business traveler rooms are small lounge area coffee machine business trip queen bed great room bart station few blocks market street
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Professional and smiling staff. Thank you Liza for waiving the early check-in fees! We were so jet-lag after a 15-hour flight. Quiet room as requested. Pleasant stay. The microwave in the room is so convenient.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CQManager, Manager at Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Thank you for your stay and review pompadourlafayette. We are delighted that you had a nice stay and appreciated the staffs efforts. Please come see us again soon.

Take care.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Staff was super nice and welcoming. This was my first time traveling with my baby of 5 months. I was pretty nervous when I got there but Liz was so kind and helpful and made me feel right at home.

Aaron was also super generous in helping us with our many bags.

Lobby has delicious snacks! And was so great to be able to use the computer and printer ot print out my remarks ahead of my presentation.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank codytrojan

That's great codytrojan. Glad that you were well cared for by the team. It's nice to read that you liked the hotels amenities. Hope that you had a great experience traveling with your baby. Please come see us again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We travel and stay in San Francisco all during baseball season as Season Ticket Holders to the San Francisco Giants/AT&T Park. We have stayed at numerous hotels throughout the City. This place is small, but you wouldn't know it as it has a warm touch! Daily wine tasting @ 5:00 pm :). The rooms are clean and the bathroom is spacious. The location is awesome as it is very close to shopping, fine restaurants, beautiful historic buildings, and, of course, AT&T Park! It is also close to the Ferry Building, fabulous views of the bridge and ocean, as well as Fisherman's Wharf and not too far from Union Square. The only negative thing is no King beds..all queens. But, Sarbi and Elizabeth at the front desk were very welcoming and accommodating! If I had my way, I think I would stay here for most of the baseball games we attend throughout the season!

Room Tip: Higher floors are always better in the City!
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank richardsp189

Thank you richardsp189. Glad that you like the hotel and its offered amenities. Good news, we do have King Beds in the standard rooms. We hope to see you again this baseball season. Go Giants.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Located so close to the heart of sfo. Friendly staff and very clean rooms. Coffee free bottled water and snacks are complimentary. Room are small but have everything you need. Room cooling and heating are very important to me and these rooms are great

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank theresamH3070FV

We are glad that you liked the hotel and were comfortable here theresamH3070FV. Thank you for your stay and review. We hope to see you again.

Take care.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Fantastic location very close to little Italy, Ferry Building, and China Town . Great helpful stuff especially Elizabeth and Sarbi . I will definitely with no hesitation recommend it for any one want to experience the amazingness of SF !!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sadiq A

Thank you for your stay and review sadiq A. Glad that you had a nice time here. Thank you for your recommendation.