Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$149
Free cancellation until 21/05/21
Hotel Caza
US$149
Free cancellation until 23/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Destinia.com
US$183
US$120
SAVE US$63
Free cancellation until 19/05/21
Expedia.comUS$149
Hotels.comUS$149
StayForLongUS$183
All reviews front desk staff was friendly and helpful a nice place to stay great location game room nice size walking distance clean hotel ghirardelli square great stay recommend this hotel mayra wharf lobby tub cleanliness sf
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 April 2021

This hotel is clean and nice staff. Great location. But, they can't get their act together. I was given the wrong room twice, and had to wait an hour to check in. They also told me they were giving me a room with a city view, but it was just facing a big wall. The motion sensor light kept going on all night long, every time I moved in bed. They told me they'd give me a discount for the trouble, but there was no discount.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Isabelle Matter, General Manager at Hotel Caza Fishermans Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello,

Thank you very much for your feedback following your stay with us. I would like to apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your visit.

It is important to us that we take the feedback given to us by our guests as a tool to improve so that we continue to exceed your expectations.

Thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed 9 April 2021

Extremely pleased with the hotel location and feel I received a great value for the price I paid. Room was very modern, not sure of the hotel age but it seemed very new. Location was 10-15 minutes walking distance to the wharf, I did not drive the entire weekend!

Hello,

Thank you very much for your positive comments about the hotel. I will share your kind words with the entire team as I know they will appreciate receiving your feedback as well. I am glad we met your expectations during your visit with us.

Reviewed 7 April 2021

Its actually a little early to write a review, because I am still here at the property, but I had an incident with the hotel guest service on my supposedly 1st night. I for sure made my reservation for the 5th of April but there was confusion on the date so I called Hotel.com, where I made my reservation.

I drove from Vegas to San Francisco, it took me 10hrs to drive, We arrive at the hotel a little past midnigt, I know I have a reserved room, but the lady who was at the front desk at the time told me the the hotel is fully booked for the night, so I gave her my Driver's license and an confirmation #, I didnt notice that the reservation is not until 6th of April and the check in time is 4pm. So I am disappointed thats when I called Hotel.com where I made my reservation, while I was waiting, the lady who was at the front desk service told me that I have to move my car because I am blocking the front of the hotel, and I am bloking other guest, she also added that I wont be making reservation with them that night because the hotel is FULLY BOOKED, again it was past midnight, I was the only person at the hotel and if someone comes in they can go around my vehicle. I was hoping that she would understand my situation at the time, but instead of trying to help me she tried to get rid of me the rude way. I finally made a reservation at a hotel nearby but I was really disappointed with the Hotel Caza in San Francisco, the next day I came back at Caza Hotel and spoke with the manager on duty, thanks to Isabell Matter (General Manager at Hotel Caza) she saved the day for me and put a big smile on my face.
Isabelle apologized to what happened and told me that she will talk to that person.
I gave 4 star because not everyone in the hotel staff is rude plus I like the idea that you have to use hotel guest key card to access the elevator to go to your room, that is added security for the hotel guest.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hello,

Again, thank you very much for staying with us. Your feedback helps us improve our services, and we are grateful for it. We hope to welcome you again in the future!

Reviewed 7 April 2021

Our hotel room was perfect & clean! (Although there was no refrigerator) and the staff was very nice and accommodating! We ran into a small issue with our room-neighbors on our last night there, and after talking to the office they were quick to resolve the problem & even compensated our parking for our stress. Lovely hotel, definitely plan on coming again!

Hello,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 5 April 2021

Lots of problems. Tv, lamps, tub drain did not work, called to get stuff fixed/resolved was not fixed. Problems checking in/out. Lack of staff and what seemed to be experience. Manager looked lost. Was not happy with the rates we paid.

Management response:Responded 7 April 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Hotel Caza and for your thoughtful reply. It is valuable feedback like yours that allows us to improve and offer our guests the service they expect. We are addressing the issues you have experienced during your stay and will make the necessary improvements.

We hope you may enjoy a better stay with us in the future.

Hotel Caza Team