Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from US$129.00
from US$99.00
from US$129.00
More Info
All reviews sunset cruise private charter the golden gate bridge great sailing friendly crew wonderful trip bring a jacket dress in layers angel island fun experience boat ride captain sailboat skiing sailed bay motor
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Jeremiah was the best bartender/skipper and all around carer :) Thanks to him and the main sailor, I felt like I forgot we were in a pandemic for two hours.

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 5 December 2020 via mobile

We live locally and just happened to be out at pier 39 with my son to try to do something fun outdoors. Felt safe, good distancing/plenty of space. Fun to be out on the water. Amazing views. Friendly staff. It was a spur of the moment thing to do and my son and I loved it. Hope you’re not shut down with this most recent wave of closures :(

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 2 December 2020

had a great time! very pleasant crew, and amazing views. thoroughly recommend! Beautiful sunny day. Do it!

Reviewed 2 December 2020

We had an absolutely perfect day on the Bay...in November. Captain Mike and Caleb were professional and extremely courteous. I highly recommend San Francisco Sailing Company for anyone wanting a peaceful, relaxing cruise of the Bay.

Reviewed 12 November 2020 via mobile

Amazing experience! Aside from the perfect weather we had, the staff were so courteous and exceeded my expectations. Would definitely do this again!