“OK but not authentic”
Review of Glena's

Glena's
Ranked #2,984 of 5,921 Restaurants in San Francisco
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Description: Tacos and Margaritas from a fine dining chef. Full bar with a tropical vibe in Dogpatch San Francisco.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I really like this location but the food is average and not very authentic. The portions are fair for the price but still not appealing. The service was excellent and the space is gorgeous. Food is sub par.

Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

I read about this little place in the Dogpatch Neighborhood in the SF Chronicle and today I tried it for the first time. I cannot say enough about how good it was. I ordered a La Tortuga Cocktail made with Reposado Tequila and Blood Orange Juice. The drink was fresh and spritely and, yes, I could taste the Tequila. A perfect cocktail. I enjoyed it with fresh, warm Tortilla Chips, perfectly salted and dipped into three house made Salsas and a Guacamole of chopped avocado and lime. I followed this with a Taco al Pastor made with well seasoned chunks of pork topped with fresh pineapple. Service was friendly and thoughtful and it’s right by a Metro Rail stop. I cannot wait to return.

Reviewed June 3, 2017

This small place in the Dogpatch section of San Francisco has great fresh food from scratch (including the salsas) and excellent margaritas. The brief menu is well balanced and all of the food is made to order. There is inside and sidewalk seating. Grab seats at the small bar if you can.

1  Thank Elliot B