“Great!”

Bota Tapas & Paella Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Bota Tapas & Paella Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,251 of 6,325 Restaurants in San Francisco
Neighborhood: Union Square
Neighborhood: Union Square
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

We loved this place - great small plates and atmosphere. We loved the octopus - it was so good. We also really the chocolate ganache and patates bravas. Service was also great

Date of visit: July 2018
Miguel M, Director of Food and Beverage at Bota Tapas & Paella Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

HI Thank you for your time and visit, we really appreciated your comments. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

We spent the night at the Warwick Hotel where the Bota is located. Breakfast was provided in our room rate. Breakfast was an unexpected pleasure. Special aspects of our meal included; grilled tomato with my wife's omelet, and fresh fruit on the side of my eggs, potatoes, and toast. First-rate service, Recommend.

Date of visit: June 2018

Hi Thank you for your time and visit, we really appreciated your comments about our hotel and restaurant. We hope we can see you back again soon.

Reviewed 7 July 2018

I ate here with my work colleagues while we were attending a conference in town. I absolutely loved their tapas offerings and the sangria was so good (maybe a little too good). But for me, the star of the show was the paella. I really loved every bite even though I overindulged (which is so easy to do here).

Date of visit: November 2017

Hi Thank you for your time and visit, we really appreciated your comments about our food and sangria. We hope we can see you back again soon.

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

We came here for breakfast twice during our stay in San Francisco. I ordered the Fresh Fruit Bowl (greek yogurt and fruit) while my husband ordered the Healthy Start omelet which he was able to modify without issue (eggs instead of egg whites). The fruit bowl was very large and contained a wide variety of fruits including honeydew, cantaloupe, pineapple, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and blackberries. The servers were all very nice and overall it was a very pleasurable experience.

Date of visit: July 2018

Hi Thank you for your time and visit, we really appreciated your comments about our food and service. We hope we can see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Long grain rice in paella? It doesn't work...the creaminess was missing. However, our tomato salad appetizer was tasty and so was the dessert crema. Too bad.

Date of visit: June 2018