Holiday Inn San Francisco Golden Gateway(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$296
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
The Kensington Park Hotel(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/28
US$290
Hotels.com
US$303
US$241
  • Pool
InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$242
InterContinental
  • Room Service
US$233
  • Restaurant
San Francisco Marriott Marquis(San Francisco)
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Union Square(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/26
US$208
US$199
  • Room Service
Grand Hyatt San Francisco(San Francisco)
US$265
US$249
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$282/night.

US$354
US$330
Cancelon
  • Bar/Lounge
1,227 results
All reviewsmarina districtfree parkingunion streetcolorful decorcow hollowsmall poolfisherman's wharfmotor lodgefamily suitefort masoncontinental breakfastpull out couchgreat neighborhoodthe golden gate bridgepalace of fine artswalk in closetthe presidio
Reviewed 18 May 2018

Hotel was fairly old - although the bathroom seemed relatively newly renovated, the carpets seemed pretty dirty and it generally didn't feel clean. You can hear everything from inside the rooms - people in the pool, kids in the courtyard, people upstairs - it was rather annoying.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 14 May 2018

I really enjoyed the motel during my stay in San Francisco. The staff is great, the breakfast good and we found the beds perfect. Being able to park your car just below was a plus. I will definitely come back to Hotel Del Sol.

Room Tip: Get a room on the 3rd floor facing Pacific Heights
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Angelo R, Manager at Hotel Del Sol, a Joie de Vivre hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Greetings Gosfce,

Thank you so much for recently staying with us and for allowing us to accommodate you during your San Francisco trip. We appreciate your recent review and thank you for sharing your experience with us.

I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay and experience with us. From the excellent staff service, complimentary breakfast and comfort of the beds, these are a few things that we provide and offer that certainly makes our property a top hotel to stay in San Francisco.

I hope that you will be able to visit San Francisco again soon and when you do, please contact me directly and I will ensure that you get the best possible rate. If there's anything we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to call us at 415-921-5520 or email me directly at tbatle@jdvhotels.com at any time. Thank you again once again for being our guest and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

Cute retro-styled hotel in the heart of the Marina. Lots of restaurants, shops, coffee, bars within walking distance. Every staff member we encountered was exceptional! Off street parking and a cute pool. Loved staying here!

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Angelo R, Manager at Hotel Del Sol, a Joie de Vivre hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Greetings littlecherill,

Thank you on behalf of the Hotel Del Sol staff for recently staying with us. Your comments are greatly and deeply appreciated. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay with us. From the swimming pool, location of the hotel and the exceptional staff - these are some of the things we pride ourselves and make the Hotel Del Sol one of the premiere hotels to stay in San Francisco.

I hope that you will be able to visit San Francisco again soon and when you do, please contact me directly and I will ensure that you get the best possible rate. If there's anything we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to call us at 415-921-5520 or email me directly at tbatle@jdvhotels.com at any time. Thank you again once again for being our guest and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 8 May 2018

Rooms are tiny. Floors are dirty. This is still a motel with a little paint job. Not up to joie de vivre standards. Mattresses and pillows are hard. Pool was great. Staff are very nice and accommodating.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Angelo R, Manager at Hotel Del Sol, a Joie de Vivre hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Greetings 2018familytrip,

On behalf of the staff at the Hotel Del Sol, I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your experience at the hotel. We, at the Hotel Del Sol strive to create a warm and relaxing environment for our guests to enjoy throughout their stay.

I'm really happy to hear that you enjoyed the swimming pool and that the staff was very nice and accommodating. It's rewarding for me as a manager to hear that they made a significant impact during your stay. I will make sure to share your review with them. We pride ourselves in providing excellent service and we always try our best to go above and beyond to make sure that all guests are taken care of as much as possible.

I am however, disappointed to read that we fell short in meeting many of the services and amenities you would expect to find at our hotel. Your feedback is important to me and rest assured that I have passed on your comments to the appropriate department Managers for further follow up and training.

Thank you for your patronage of the Hotel Del Sol. I do hope that you will not allow these isolated incidents mar your opinion of the hotel and that we will be able to welcome you back when next traveling to San Francisco.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 7 May 2018

I did not love this place. I thought it was going to be fun and enjoyable given the bright colors, the outside decor, and the colorful choice of colors but the rooms were dark, dreary, not clean, run down, thin walls so you could hear everything and overall not a good experience.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends