“Amazing Night View to all San Francisco”
Review of Twin Peaks

Twin Peaks
Book In Advance
US$49.00*
San Francisco Urban Hike: Hills and Hidden Gems
US$190.00*
and up
3-in-1 Ultimate Bay Area Package: Alcatraz Tour Including Muir Woods and San...
US$62.00*
San Francisco Deluxe Half-Day City Tour
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: A twenty-minute ride from downtown, this is the best place to catch a San Francisco sunrise.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We spend more times on other attractions but at last time we ddecided to go and see it. All my family were surprised with the beautiful view.

Its also a nice place to take pictures with couples, friends and family.

Thank Hector Js. R
Write a ReviewReviews (5,339)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My ex husband used to live up there so my friend and I drove up to just review old times and it was clear but the fog was coming in. This area of San Francisco has clear zones and fog zones so you might want to time your view according to what the fog is doing! But if you aren't fogged in, its a delightful expansive view.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I stopped up here one night..it was really dark, so walking from the car was a bit dangerous. (Never leave valuables in your car here!!!) But the view was beautiful. Definitely you need a car to get up here ..at night anyway. I suppose you could get up here by Muni bus but I recommend driving.
This is one of the ultimate viewpoints for San Francisco.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is one of the things that you must do if you have travelled to San Francisco. The views are fantastic. The clearer the day the better, as the more you will see. The view across the city is amazing; you can see the Golden Gate Bridge, Ferry's at Sea to Alcatraz and so much more.

We took photos for others and the same was reciprocated. There were plenty of signs stating to be careful due to thefts and police cars were near by should an issue have occurred, but there were no issues on my visit.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Make sure you get up and enjoy these views. We were lucky to have a clear day so could see Golden Gate Bridge to transamerica and all down market Street. Enjoy the moment.