“Good burgers at a good price ”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Neighborhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Overall I’m not a huge burger fan I will eat them and enjoy it but it’s not my go to meal. Of course whilst in USA it seems only logical I had to try this renowned restaurant/ chain.

I can honestly say given the humble costs of the burger the taste was impeccable. The meat tasted like good quality and to be honest seemed better then up market burger restaurants like shake shack or Bryon with a fraction of the cost.

The fries were not tasty at all and ruined the burger but otherwise very good. Would recommend to anyone visiting SF

Write a ReviewReviews (1,891)

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I have heard for years about the great burgers at In-N-Out Burger. I am a vegetarian and don't eat meat, but I accompanied my hubby and enjoyed delicious French fries while my hubby devoured 3 burgers and enjoyed every single bite!

2  Thank Julie B
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I love every kind of burgers but I think that this place is more publicity than anything else. If you go ask for the cheese fries!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

The reason I like in n out burger is because of the burger. It is so delicious every time i drive past it I always go in. Thank you in n and out!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We stayed in fisherman wharf , every time we passed in out burger it was full of people , so we decided to try it. A limited menu , but burger and chips is enough. Far better than mc Donald's and cheaper