“Authentic”

Pho Countryside
Ranked #27 of 295 Restaurants in Quincy
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 1 June 2015 via mobile

Nothing is better then going into a Asian restaurant and you are only non Asian person in there. There's is English on the menu. Just ask the servers they are happy to give suggestions. This is not a place to drink alcohol. However, if you stick to the traditional drinks like their Vietnamese iced coffee and boba tea you are fine.

They forgot my tendon in my pho and I asked for spicy pork and ended up with teriyaki beef.

I worked in kitchens. I send nothing back! :)

Parking can be tough on weekends

Great value for money

1  Thank Niagara71

Reviewed 17 May 2015 via mobile

I go to this restaurant quiet often. This review may be inaccurate because the only thing that i eat here is Dac Viet.
At least for Dac Viet, its the best pho i have ever eaten in my life! The amount of meat and the soup are also perfect!
Plus, its cheap too so definitely worth to visit.

1  Thank HoonyK
Reviewed 30 April 2015

We had another delicious business lunch with great service by a staff who are very attentive. The first thing they offer when you sit down is a pot of Jasmine green tea. They have three sizes of Pho to choose from and the small is a good choice if you wish to have a filling meal with some room to eat an appetizer. My partner and I split an order of grilled pork fresh rolls which were supreme. I followed this with a meal of Rice in a sizzling clay bowl with chicken, shrimp, veggies and frog legs in a savory sauce. My partner had the Pho Ga with shredded chicken. We did not quite finish everything since the meals are so generous.

1  Thank Donna M
Reviewed 28 February 2015

This is a established Vietnamese Pho restaurant that seems to be under relatively new management. The new decor is nice and stands out in its ambience versus all the other Asian restaurants around it on the Billings Street area. However I'm giving it a3 star rating because the pho I feel only merits the 3 stars.

1  Thank richen
Reviewed 23 December 2014

My Vietnamese in-laws always make sure we eat at Pho Countryside when they visit. The menu is big and there are many dishes they say you won't find in other pho restaurants. The food is awesome! My favorites are the Cha Gio (fried egg rolls), Banh Xeo, Pho Sate and Mi Xao Don (deep fried egg noodles with meat and veggies in a sauce on top). The service is quick and attentive. The place is well decorated, bright and clean and the owners and staff are super nice.

3  Thank Mike M