“Professional Service”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Yummy Mussels and fabulous drinks
We had a super professional server
and creative bar service
Atmosphere was Superb we had a Birdseye view of Sunset on the waterA very upscale Irish Pub
We highly recommend this place

Bobby M, General Manager at Paddy's Irish Pub and Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Awesome! So glad to hear you enjoyed every aspect of your visit to Paddy's. Hope to see you again soon

Write a ReviewReviews (1,542)

Reviewed 15 May 2018

I stayed at the West Street Hotel for a week, on the b and b plan, although also ate dinner at the bar x 2. Breakfasts were the highlight, eggs cooked perfectly every time, whether an omelet, scrambled eggs, and the delicious pan boxty scramble with mushrooms, spring onions, ham, and cheddar. I'm told Sheldon was the egg wizard, the man has quite the way with a whisk and a pan. Pub fare for dinner very good, especially the coastal Maine lobster salad, which is similar to a Nicoise salad but with lobster instead of tuna. Generous portion of lobster. That the lobster bisque was too rich for me says more about my changing taste buds than the quality of the dish, it was very fresh tasting and visible pieces of lobster were present. But, as with the hotel, what stands out for me is the universal courtesy and efficiency of the restaurant staff. Since I was solo on this trip, I was prepared for the dreaded worst table in the room scenario, instead I was offered a choice of seating and felt positively welcomed by all. Thanks so much to Chris, Jason, Sarah the manager, Mike at the bar (apologies to those whose names I missed) and a special thank you to the incomparable Missy whose warmth and kindness I will not forget. Don't miss Paddy's, I did not find better food or better spirit ("craic" in Irish) anywhere else in town. Might suggest adding a few more genuinely Irish items to the menu, a shepherd's pie would not go amiss, nor would colcannon for mashed. I didn't love the Irish oatmeal bread served at breakfast, but I am spoiled by an Irish bakery in Boston that turns out proper soft Irish brown bread. Minor quibbles. Oh, and the Guinness is properly poured also!

Bobby M, General Manager at Paddy's Irish Pub and Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for very nice comments. We remember your visit well- Missy told me all about you and so glad for the connection. We hope to see you next year at the same time

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Beautiful salads, excellent fries and a huge homemade veggie burger. Best of all was the garnish with our meal.. a friendly, knowledgeable, travelled, down to earth, helpful, attentive server from Poland named Bart!

Thanks for joining us. Bart is a treat come visit us soon

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

The fresh baked muffins are so good! Everything we had was delicious. Sarah was so pleasant and made sure everything was to our liking.

Thanks for coming in and for mentioning Sarah. Please come see us again soon

Reviewed 11 May 2018

Stopped in for lunch with our 2 dogs to dine on the outdoor patio. What a great decision that was! We were welcomed by many of the staff and our dogs were promptly brought water . The staff at Paddy’s are top notched!. Food absolutely delicious maybe the best lobster bisque I’ve ever had! We had the cheese plate and a lobster roll and all were vere fantastic!. I would go back to this restaurant in a heartbeat!

Mary Lou-thanks for bringing the family by. We look forward to serving you again very soon