“Great lunch spot!”

Adelmann's Deli
Ranked #33 of 153 Restaurants in Bar Harbor
Cuisines: American, Deli
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

This was a simple, delicious, and affordable lunch! We were a large group and everyone loved their food. Service was quick.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I couldn’t think of a title for this review. Maybe because I would have never thought what I’m about to reveal.
Each of our sandwiches where fresh, plentiful and delicious. But no one could have ever guessed....

I had the best french fries I’ve ever had. Who would have known. Nothing special that I could determine. Nothing they promote or promise. Nothing about the flavor.

I generally like my fries a little more done (than what you are accustomed to at many of the well known fast food establishments). I like them this way for the crisp snap on the outside with the softness still in the potato. The temperature required to get the right crispy outside keeps the fries from soaking up the oil. And so it is the way I enjoy them.

And that my friends is where the stars aligned and presented me with the greatest french fry experience of my life. Pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Great simple food when you are in Bar Harbor. It reminded me of the food I had in High School at the drive in. Milkshakes, great fries, hamburgers etc.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped by and enjoyed outstanding soft serve ice cream. Available in 28 flavors,. This plave also offers all kinds of quick sandwich type items and seafood specialties such as haddock buggets, lobster rolls and reubens.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

There are many very nice restauants in Bar Harbor but not many low-key places where you can get a quick lunch or early dinner, and while there is an abundance places that serve of lobster and steamers it was not easy to find fried claims. We ate at Adlemann's at the end of our week in the area and really enjoyed the fried clams and frozen custard (there are over 20 flavors). The prices were very reasonable for a vacation town and the portions generous. If we had been staying longer we would definitely have gone back and tried the other desserts. At $4 for a large slice the blueberry pie looked to be a bargain.