“Service improvement”

Ranked #5 of 49 Restaurants in Dededo
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 14, 2021

Never give the check unless the guest request for it..Never have your busser put his dish bin on the table and starts clearing out dishes when a guest is not ready to leave…You wait!….Don’t be eager just because you see a tip on the table!!!…

Date of visit: June 2021

Reviewed February 10, 2020

Nothing really exciting to say about this restaurant, only that they were very accommodating when I asked to deviate from a menu item. At first the order taker said they couldn't do it but said she'll check with the kitchen and when she returned she said it was o.k. Now that's customer service. Nothing here is really special because a lot of other restaurants do the same. This stood out to me only because their Tamuning restaurant has the worst 'take-out' customer service. The order taker seemed both dis-interested and annoyed that I was placing an order and never did check back with me on the status of my take-out order. I had to flag down another wait staff to track down my now-cold order. Thumbs up to Micro Mall Denny's and to Tamuning you may was to schedule some customer service refresher training. Just saying.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed August 20, 2019 via mobile

While we’re eating our meal.I overheard the staffs talking crazy words about the couple that was dining in also.The sad part is,the manager didn’t do anything to stop her staffs.I guess she’s enjoying the conversation and laughing together with the staffs while making fun of the guests..

But Karma came to fast ,they didn’t notice that whatever they talked about was heard by one of the couple and completely understand..

Hopefully the owner make an action and re evaluate the staffs and managers.

Date of visit: August 2019
3  Thank Knight-King18
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

My family and I come here every now and then because the food portions are normally good, but for some reason we never get a good server... I for one would like to tip someone who is friendly and can smile, but our server was just rude from the moment we got there. She seated us and just walked away, no one moment ill be back for your orders and she definitely never said thank you each time I politely thanked her! I always set myself up for disappointment coming here because the service never changes! Well no more, good bye Denny's Micronesia Mall...

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed November 25, 2018 via mobile

Waited a long time for someone just to take our order for drinks. The Denny’s at the Mall is worse than Tamuning. Food sucked too.

Date of visit: November 2018