“Too much & Too little”

Ranked #7 of 40 Restaurants in Dededo
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed 13 September 2016

1. Customer service tends to be very poor. The waiters/waitresses are friendly, but you can be ignored for long periods of time or maybe they are just not scheduling enough wait staff.
2. Food portions sizes tend to be too big for one person so bring a friend and split one meal or don't worry about putting on a couple extra pounds.
3. Prices are a little high, but if a couple shares a meal it is OK. The extras such as a side of fries, etc. will add to the cost significantly.
4. Food quality is normally good. They don't serve coleslaw :-( I like coleslaw.

Date of visit: September 2016
Write a reviewReviews (109)

Reviewed 27 August 2016

I have been here a number of times and it all depends on the staff. Sometimes they are really good and sometimes they don't care and you have to ask for everything. Even the cooking is inconsistent...sometimes good and sometimes not so good. I think that I would choose their other location over the one at the mall. They need to cater to locals more than tourists but that's just my advise.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 26 July 2016

The food was ok. Just what you'd expect from Denny's. The staff left a lot to be desired. They never checked to see if we needed refills and we had to flag down the waitress to get our check.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

I love their special food choices during the holiday season. On any regular day I'd go here as well because of the added "only on Guam" menu, which offers rice and eggs and Chamorro sausage, those kinds of things. Great place for a family to eat at.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 4 June 2016

I do not eat here anymore with my family. The food is always cold when you get it. The waitstaff is not properly trained and service is slow. The Micronesian Mall location is the place you want to eat. The Tamuning location has a fly problem. There is always flies in that restaurant. You know there is a fly problem if the wait staff offers you a fly swatter. I did find a fly in my food once. I did tell the wait staff. They didn't offer a discount or replace my order. I don't recommend this restaurant in Tamuning.

Date of visit: July 2015