“So Special...”

Ranked #22 of 73 Shopping in Lahaina
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 4 March 2016

Having grown up watching the old 30's-50's classics, I truly love vintage relics because they transport you back in time. When I stepped in to Vintage European Posters, I was instantly traveling back to my childhood. They offer authentic, real posters from the early 1900's on that are handled and appreciated with utmost care- the staff is extremely knowledgeable, passionate and oh-so-gracious.
What a special and dear place.

Reviewed 27 February 2016

We stopped at this vintage poster shop while walking in downtown Lahaina. The first thing you'll notice is the various signs asking you to politely not touch the posters - which is a challenge because it's so tempting to flip through them! But no worries, because the friendly and helpful staff will happily take you on a tour of your choosing, flipping through each original piece with their white gloves, armed with delightful facts about each one.

Even if you don't (yet) have a love for original vintage posters, the enthusiasm of the staff (and owner) for their craft is infectious. You really can't go wrong stopping by this wonderful shop for awhile and learning about original vintage poster collecting.

Reviewed 17 November 2015

Walked into this shop as posters called to me as I walked pass. It was such a pleasure looking at all the posters and although was just looking, found the perfect house warming gift for our son. The sales person was really friendly and he went out of his way to wrap the poster to reduce possible damage during our travels. Well received gift!

Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

We enter the shop for a quick look at one of the posters and spent minutes looking to a pile of posters. The shop is amazing and the staff is very knowledgeable and passionated. If going to Lahaina it is very worthy to stop and take a look at some precious work of art.

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 September 2015

Visiting the tourist trap called Lahaina we came upon this delightful shop. I am very interested in WW1 posters and the staff showed me several. I did not purchase one , but was treated nicely and respectfully by the staff. No high pressure, beautiful posters, definitely worth a view.