“Eat here if you love good food”
Review of Star Noodle

Star Noodle
Ranked #27 of 232 Restaurants in Lahaina
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Serving Fresh House Made Noodles & Asian Specialties.
Reviewed 5 March 2021

Star Noodle was recommended to us by several people before we made our way to Maui. We booked a table online from home almost 2 weeks beforehand, tables get filled up fast. We stared out with delicious cocktails, then ordered the pork buns. Oh my were these good! I could have made the whole meal out of them. Then my husband and shared the tempura shrimp, so delicious! Lastly we had the shanghai noodles with shrimp and chicken, so vibrantly flavored and unique. Dessert was one choice of 3 frozen custards, all unique and delicious. It was one of our most memorable meals in Maui. Can't wait to go back again!

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (3,863)

Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

Had a few dishes, shrimp, boa buns, & crepe. The food was good. We went in the early afternoon and the view was great.

Reviewed 22 February 2021

The food, service, and location were all excellent (best shrimp tempura my wife and I have ever had-highly recommended). Not cheap, but worth the cost. An added bonus was watching the humpback whales offshore while eating - a real treat.

1  Thank Ray2Go
Reviewed 13 February 2021 via mobile

The best thing about this place is the view (right on the ocean) but the cuisine is a close second. It is basically an open-air seating area. Very clean. Food is prepared to order. Menu isn’t extensive, but that may be due to COVID. Temperatures taken before entry permitted. I recommended reservations. Our waitress was courteous and knowledgeable. She took good care of us.

Reviewed 12 February 2021 via mobile

Star Noodle is simply the best Asian fusion food I have ever eaten. The new location right on the water in Lahaina is stunning. My go to foods are the steamed pork buns, chicken wings, garlic noodles and Star Udon. The pork buns are these perfect pillows of flavor and crunch. Great flavor from the pork belly and the crunch of the little kimchi on top were amazing. The chicken wings are crispy with a wonderful sweet chili lime peanut sauce. Garlic noodles are made fresh and have fried pieces of garlic throughout and are so flavorful. Star Udon is a wonderful ramen soup with pork and a wonderful broth. Anything I have eaten here is so good. The service is friendly and attentive. Great cocktails here as well. Lovely spot for lunch or dinner