“Yummy”

Local Boys Shave Ice
Ranked #17 of 44 Quick Bites in Kihei
Reviewed 24 November 2018

We ate at Paia Fish Market and then had a refreshing shave ice from Local Boys. The ice cream in the bottom was awesome.

Reviewed 19 November 2018

I heard a lot of great reviews, but I didn't find this place stood out, besides possibly having the largest selection of flavours.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

Amazing service. I spilled some shave ice and they were great about replacing it and giving me more syrup and cream. But more importantly, the shave ice was amazing. Each shave ice comes with a scoop of ice cream on the bottom and three flavors of syrup. They had interesting flavors and the woman working there was helpful in selecting good combinations and even helped my husband make a “prettier shave ice” than mine :) would highly recommend. Best shave ice we’ve had in Hawaii.

Reviewed 11 November 2018

We visited this location once and twice in Kihei! Could not have enough! The customer service in each location was beyond and they really took their time to sample us the best combos! It's def a must!

Cheers from the Bay Area!

Reviewed 31 October 2018

I've been on several Hawaiian islands and this is a OK shave ice. Wish they had the option of a more natural/fruit syrup, like the one I had in Kauai last year.
Great location, close to the big banyan tree.

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to Local Boys Shave Ice? Share your experiences!