“Fun Lemonade spot”

Wow Wow Hawaiian Lemonade
Ranked #20 of 191 Restaurants in Kihei
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Cuisines: Hawaiian, Cafe
Description: Handcrafted Hawaiian Lemonades + Hawaiian Acai Bowls + Superfood Smoothies + Organic Kombucha
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My daughter found this place on Instagram and insisted we try it. Fun flavorful lemonades in mason jars make for Instagram worthy pics. The mason jars cost extra but will be a fun souvenir for the trip. I just got a regular plastic cup.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped with our teens and everyone found something they wanted! The tea/lemonade, pineapple/strawberry and the blackberry/lavender were all a hit. Friendly service. Be ready to wait a few minutes—they’re making your drink to order!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Heard about Wow Wow being the place to go if you want fresh home made smoothies and deserts. This place will not disappoint anyone. Folks are friendly and very helpful walking you through everything they have. Not a quick visit as this is all fresh made, excellendt

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Stopped in to try their lemonades. YUM YUM YUM! I had the strawberry pineapple and my boyfriend had a gingery one. Both were amazing. Perfect treat for hot day!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The employee that took our order was very friendly and helpful. My son ordered a strawberry lemonade that was delicious and very refreshing. The smoothies were good. My husband and I had smoothies. The Anties pataya was thick and very flavorful and the sunrise was slightly bland and more like juice rather than a smoothie.