“My one class was great”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kihei Community Yoga
Ranked #26 of 42 Spas & Wellness in Kihei
Reviewed 26 December 2016

I enjoyed the instructor and it was a good class. She had a nice emphasis on proper form. I only got to take one class while I was on vacation.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

Friendly and very accessible in central Kihei. Great instructors and owners. Clean well-lit good sized space and classes for all skill and interest levels.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

I am not a yoga a fan but talked in to trying it. The teacher was very good and explained everything well. I still don't like yoga but I enjoyed the ambiance of the class and the fact it was at the ocean.

Reviewed 31 October 2014 via mobile

One visit: excellent ! Easy going, great explanations, help with postures, a smile to win the world!
Second visit: couldn't do class, schedule on web site said 4:45pm, you had to click on next page for "corrections" to see that class was at 4:30pm After a 2.7 km walk to studio... then back! Bummer!
Third visit:scheduled for 5:00pm today! Hopefully, three times a charm!
Namaste.

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

I have to counter the 'best yoga on Maui' review. Keep in mind that I only went to one class: that's not the way to make a complete evaluation. That said, I've never seen a yoga class like this--weird moves and some yoga postures, but generally bad. I get irritated when everyone just hangs out a shingle that says 'yoga' and starts collecting cash. There's more to it than that. I don't expect advanced classes, but I do expect a knowledgeable teacher even if it's an easy class.