“DO NOT MISS THIS PLACE!!”
Review of Maui Gelato

Maui Gelato
Ranked #5 of 23 Dessert in Kihei
Reviewed 11 January 2019

We came every day once for breakfast for the perfectly crisp waffles, mostly for the gelato and ice cream. They make their own and with a lot of love and pride I must say.
My fav was the Tart Cherry Yogurt....the proprietor even shared with me she actually uses Fage Greek yogurt and you could taste it

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed 26 December 2018 via mobile

We loved the ice cream and came back several times. The waffle cones are delicious. Staff is very friendly.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

So many choices, and everything our group of 4 had was delicious! Would've loved to try the breakfast waffles. A little pricy and my husband thought the person at the counter was rude.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 16 October 2018

Freshly made Gelato in many flavors. Both dairy and dairy free. I thought it was a little pricey though but great flavors and variety.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 1 October 2018

The perfect place to stop when you'd like a cool sweet treat in between swimming and snorkeling. Will miss the snacks almost as much as the beach across the street!

Date of visit: September 2018

Been to Maui Gelato? Share your experiences!