7,624 results
All reviews lazy river salt water lagoon ilima terrace poipu wing tidepools restaurant stevenson's library our honeymoon adult pool breakfast buffet tide pools pool area four seasons shipwreck beach self parking beautiful property sushi open air
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Fantastic trip with our family (parents, 20 and 16 year old children). Our room was lovely, grounds were stupendous and the staff was friendly and helpful. Recommend a pool cabana if you plan to spend the day there.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank DMDM95120
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Bathroom smelled like a sewer(moronic manager installed bathroom fans that only function if someone is sitting on 'throne'. Most of the time it wouldn't function, poor plumbing allowed sewer gas into watercloset so it smelled like a sewer.

6  Thank williamrZ8876UD

Date of stay: August 2017

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Stunning Resort! Beautiful, breathtaking views.

Didn't get the room I paid for. I paid extra for a pool-view, they gave me a ground floor room "closer to the pool" NO views. I asked to change my room when I checked in, they said nothing available. I booked / reserved my room way in advance, and I'm also a World of Hyatt member. Still...my request wasn't accommodated.

Still had a great time. We just made the best of what we had because we've already paid TOO much to stay there, stressing about it will ruin our 1 week stay. I just wish Grand Hyatt, for the price you pay for a room with a "view" will pay attention to matters like this. At least give your customers some credit if you can't deliver what they actually paid for.

• Trip type: Traveled with family