“Tasty for days.”
Review of Daylight Donuts

Daylight Donuts
Ranked #4 of 5 Bakeries in Lihue
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I bought a dozen of these suckers for our room. 3 days later and I'm still chomping on them in the a.m. with my coffee. Worth the effort to get and fill your room full. Smaller store with only two displays but plenty of options rotating in as others sold out. Very helpful staff as well.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

You have to get up early to get donuts. Open 6 - 11 a.m. only and the later you are, the bigger chance donuts will be gone. Try the pinecone, fritter, bear claw or bottoms up for something you may never have had before.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Based on other reviews I was looking forward to getting some great donuts. What a disappointment!!! The selection was very limited, although it was early morning and the choices were certainly uninspiring. I have been to many doughnut shops over the years and this one certainly ranks low on my list. I am all for supporting small businesses, but this doughnut shop needs to up their game. One visit for me was enough.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Not much to choose from on the island as far as donuts. This place was touted as the best donuts around. We didn't think they were that good. They were just ok. We bought chocolate bars that ended up being filled with creamy stuff we didn't like. Coffee was good.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

This lovely bakery is only open until 11am. We arrived at 9:30 and the selection was slim. What we were able to try was light and fluffy delicious. We would go back! (Just earlier so we could have a better selection) they do have espresso drinks available, but I would not recommend them they use way too much milk.

Been to Daylight Donuts? Share your experiences!