Lydgate Farms Kauai Chocolate
Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Do not miss this tour

This was one of my highlights while in Hawaii (I visited the big island, Maui and Kauai). Jackson... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Sammybublitz
via mobile
Awesome Chocolate Tour

This place is fantastic. Definitely worth the time, price, and visit. We got to try so many... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
jessmath3
Sandy, Utah

Recommended experiences in and around Kauai
from US$149.50
from US$29.99
from US$210.82
from US$105.00
1,444 results
All reviews fruit beans cacao trees farm tour award winning great tour blind tasting chocolate samples health benefits educational tour three hours hour tour farmers markets highly recommend this tour bug spray rainy day highlight of our trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 April 2021

The tour was a highlight of our trip to Kauai. The tour guide Jackson was charming, informative and very easy to get along with and even though we had no children, I was charmed by his interaction with the children present. Gabby at the store was a delight. The farm and the tour itself was a wonderful way to spend the morning and learn about the Hawaii and chocolate. It included many samples of fruits grown at the farm as well as a large sample of chocolate. The tour was suitable for families.

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 5 April 2021

The cocoa farm is fascinating! Really really great!! Very lively and informative guides! If they are also doing the fruit tasting as part of the tour, do the tour in the beginning of your trip to learn about the fruits grown on the island! You will appreciate the farmers markets in the area more and take fruits back to your hotel for the rest of your trip!

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 1 April 2021

My husband and I took this tour and it was great! Got to taste lots of fruits we had never tasted before and the chocolate is amazing.

Reviewed 31 March 2021

Our family highly recommends the Lydgate Farms Chocolate Farm tour. Led by Alexandra, the three hours flew by as we were completely enthralled by the hilarious history and stories she told us, as well as the tropical fruit and chocolate education and tastings. We were told to come hungry and I’m so glad we did. Between the welcome nibbles we received during the warm introduction, the sampling of exotic fruits on the tour, the cacao beans straight from the pod and multiple samples of the 12 different chocolate bars from Lydgate and around the world, we left satisfied and on a sugar high. I’m not sure why we waited so long to do this tour and am recommending it to anyone who visits the island!

Reviewed 26 March 2021

My two friends and I had the absolute best time on tour. Our guide Alex was beyond incredible and we learned so much. We ate SO much chocolate, fresh fruit, and raw cacao. Will, the owner, was super sweet too. We all bought so many treats to take with us and I absolutely will be coming again.