“Very rude owner”

Ranked #16 of 18 things to do in Kealakekua
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

From outside the art looks beautiful. Sadly the owner was incredibly rude when I tried to stop here on a cycle trip and ordered me to move my bike when I stood it on its kickstand outside her store. Apparently 'please' is not part of her vocabulary. She couldn't suggest another place to leave it and accused me of wanting to go to one of the restaurants (I'd eaten elsewhere). Being shouted at and accused of being a liar didn't give me a good feeling so I pedalled off to Holaloa instead- where there are many welcoming galleries who were happy for me to stand my bike safely outside their lovely stores whilst I browsed.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Local artists of different genres here. The wood artists are very, very good. It is worth going through the gallery for just the wood art. It is very high end pieces.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

I wish I could have afforded to buy something here because the woodworks were so beautiful. There were some beautiful rocking chairs and tables that were way out of my league, but I admired and appreciated the skill and expertise it took to create.

1  Thank RHtravels
Reviewed 3 February 2017

Amazing works within this gallery! I could spend hours in this small gallery... all local artists with paintings, sculpture, woodworking.

1  Thank FoodieLover818