Images of Nature by Thomas Mangelsen
Review Highlights
Some of the best wildlife Photography ever!

I visited this shop in 2013, and again this March. STUNNING photography! It is hard enough to... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Trey S
Must see Gallery

Reviewed 18 January 2021
CharlesC722
Dawsonville, Georgia

Recommended experiences in and around Jackson
from US$199.00
from US$275.00
from US$169.00
More Info
All reviews photo gallery amazing photographs love wildlife take your time wildlife photography beautiful wildlife jackson hole bison photos tom galleries landscape art scenes animals film mesmerizing
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 February 2021

Mangelsen has a great eye and takes amazing shots. He has traveled the world and his photos capture the beauty of creation. While you might not be able to afford his work, you should definitely stop in and appreciate his gifted eye.

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 18 January 2021

Ever time I come to Jackson I make three or four visits to this fabulous Gallery. If you love wildlife this is a must see exhibit of Tom Mangelsen one of the top photographers in the world. You will be amazed at unbelievable scenes he has captured that seem almost surreal. Quite simply he seems to always be at the right place at the right time. Over the past six months I have purchased three o his selections and I proudly display them in my study . I particularly urge families with children to stop by because a visit is even better than going to a zoo! You will certain be in awe of what you experience!

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 24 November 2020

This is a very cozy gallery with some beautiful work inside. Very nice staff that’s very educated on the photos they sell. And they do this without any sales pressure.

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed 17 October 2020

After attempting to take many photos on my own in the Yellowstone area, I have new appreciation of Mangelsen's work and his abilty to capture nature and wildlife on film. I purchased a small print during the great sale that was going on when I was at the Jackson Hole gallery which I will cherish.

Date of experience: October 2020
2  Thank betti14
Reviewed 24 September 2020

Beautiful gallery of Mangelsen's amazing wildlife photography. Books and photos available to purchase

Date of experience: September 2020