US$199
  • Pool
Elk Country Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$224
Anvil Hotel(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$315
49'er Inn & Suites(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$259
Hampton Inn Jackson Hole(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$321
US$296
Hampton.com
Cowboy Village Resort(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$285
US$228
Elk Refuge Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$268
Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$299
US$290
Snow King Resort Hotel and Condos(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$445
US$206
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsbunk bedsfull kitchenbusy intersectiongrocery store across the streetgas stationjackson holeplace to stayexpensive towntwo nightswould definitely stay here againgrand teton parkguest laundrycoffee makerparking lotshort drivedowntown areaclint
Reviewed 19 January 2018

I'm currently living at the Pony Express Motel for the winter season. Clint and Kristi are phenomenal, and genuinely care for their tenants. At the beginning of my lease, my dishwasher broke, and they had it taken care of the very next day! Every request/question has been promptly and professionally addressed. 10/10 would recommend!

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 18 January 2018

Clean, affordable, no-frills good place to stay in Jackson. Only issue we have ever had is getting a room. They are always sold out! Very personable folks. If you need a reservation and it is not last minute, call them direct!

Room Tip: They are all pretty good.
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 18 January 2018

My boyfriend and I are currently staying at the Pony Express Motel for the winter season, Clint and Christy have been nothing short of wonderfully accommodating to us since we arrived. This is now our third month staying here, and we have no complaints. Housekeeping is quick and thorough, maintenance is quick to respond to any issues we've had (which have been next to nothing) The location is convenient to us due to the fact we don't currently posses a vehicle, but live close to Albertsons as well as our workplaces, and the bus stop is right across the street. I highly recommend a stay here if you plan on visiting Jackson Hole!

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 18 January 2018

If you are looking for a simple, clean, comfortable and convenient place to stay, I highly recommend Pony Express Motel. I stayed there last winter and I definitely came back.

Their rooms are very well-maintained. Housekeepers are doing an excellent job on deep cleaning the rooms! They have comfortable beds. What I like the most is that they have a kitchen. Rooms with kitchen have almost everything you need like pots, pans, utensils, glassware, plates and even can opener!

Talking about convenience, the bus stop and Albertson's Grocery Store is just 3min. walk away from Pony Express. How cool is that?

Knowing that accommodations in Jackson Hole are costly, I believe that Pony Express offers the best rate for the rooms and service that they provide.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

This hotel has a great location close to the bus line, and Clint and Kristi are beyond accommodating. The rooms(ours at least) come with a full kitchen and granite countertops to boot. It is equipped with full size fridge which is big plus, because restaurants are not cheap in Jackson. Parking lot is spacious and the pool is amazing, especially for those hot summer nights ! Would take this motel over any in this valley!

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple