Antler Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$189
  • Pool
Anvil Hotel(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$315
Elk Country Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$224
Cowboy Village Resort(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$273
49'er Inn & Suites(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$275
Elk Refuge Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$268
The Alpine House Lodge & Cottages(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$340
Snow King Resort Hotel and Condos(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$408
US$222
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsjackson holegrocery storefire pitrendezvous bistroroom was cleanvery nice hotelparking lotbreakfast areacomplimentary breakfastrooms are smallking roomoatmealwe've stayedhot tubcookiesstaff was very friendly and helpfulnice stay
Reviewed 13 July 2018

Management is super rude and rooms are not worth the price tag. I left after one night.
if you are visiting the Tetons, its going to take you over an hour to get to the good trails.
There plenty of better places to stay at in Jackson hole.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank HikerNova
Joe K, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jackson Hole, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Hi HikerNova,

I want to sincerely apologize that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I would like to hear more about your situation with rude management if you would like to reach out to me directly at joe.karkos@hilton.com. I do appreciate you providing us with some feedback, and I hope to see you again so that we can provide you with the experience that we pride ourselves in!

Reviewed 13 July 2018

I stayed here while driving (and moving all of my belongings) across the country. Due to changes in travel plans, I accidentally arrived a day early and the Hampton Inn at Jackson Hole was still able to accommodate me! There were only a couple of rooms left for that night, so I was very lucky. The staff were awesome and did what they could to ensure that I did not have to delay my trip by staying elsewhere for another night.

The room was clean and cozy. Jackson Hole is gorgeous! I would love to return and spend more time there.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2018

I really enjoyed the hotel service. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast hit the mark and was a great start to the day. Also appreciated the close proximity to the city center.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 9 July 2018

We stayed for one night on Wednesday, July, 4, 2018. Check in was easy and I was recognized for my Gold status.

We were on the 3rd floor with easy elevator access. The bedding was very comfortable. The water pressure in the bathroom was also very good.

We had a one bedroom suite. So the bedroom is separate with a door that can be closed. This made for quiet sleep.

The complimentary morning breakfast was very good with a wide selection of both hot and cold items. There was ample seating available.

Very, very high priced. That's the only reason not to give it a 5 rating.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Joe K, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jackson Hole, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Hi Steve0315,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review of our hotel! Very glad to hear that you enjoyed everything about your stay, from our excellent staff to our great breakfast in the morning! Hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 6 July 2018

Nice accommodations, good breakfast, enjoyed the evening cookies, very comfortable bed and pillows, good location, just a bit overpriced compared to similar Hampton Inns in other cities. Jackson Hole location is adjacent to.the scenic Grand Teton National Park which has amazing beauty and excellent hiking trails. Recommend Snake River white water rafting.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Joe K, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jackson Hole, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Hi VanK,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel! So happy to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast in the morning, and our great location! Hope to see you back again soon!