“Delicious, authentic Mexican food!”
Review of Tortilla Factory

Tortilla Factory
Ranked #135 of 221 Restaurants in Cheyenne
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This is a great place for yummy food! Nice menu choices and always a daily special. Reasonable prices. Green chili is so yummy, and SPICY, oh yeah!! I definitely recommend eating here.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

As soon as I entered the staff looked as if they didn't even wanna be there or work. I've had better tasting food from a gas station. Tasted like canned beans and canned meats. Never eat there again. I've lived in Cheyenne my whole life 1st and last time I will ever eat there.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Can't understand negative reviews. I love this place and they make the best chimi in town. I've eaten here for years.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

This was such a let down. Coming from Texas I guess I should not expect anything close to what we can eat down there but this place promises so much more than it gives.

The staff are friendly but have no idea about Mexican food. When you ask simple questions like "Do you have Borracho beans?" The staff just stares and askes what that means. Maybe I am asking for too much here.

The food comes out quick but has no flavor. Once again, no salt. I would say this is very similar to a taco bell as far as offerings and taste.

I will note that I have been told that the other Tortilla Factory location is much better so I will have to try that one.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I always get the chicken sopapilla smothered. When I first moved to Cheyenne, they had the best tamales in town, now, it's just a plate of masa. You usually have to go in the morning if you want very fresh food. A couple years ago the prices were very reasonable, 20$ for a family of four pigs, now it is 40$ whenever my mom and I go. My last visit, I witnessed the cook drop a plastic fork on the floor, picked it up, looked around, and put it back into the tray with silverware. I was very grossed out. Also, my brother had ordered a barbacoa sopapilla, and the girl brought out a barbacoa burrito and argued with us saying, my brother, said burrito. That happened twice. She also had a very bad attitude towards us Other than that, my mom and I go there to relax and talk. Great hangout and atmosphere, very good green chile and sopapillas, and burritos, poor workers. I honestly do not want to go back anymore because of the fork incident and the one specific waitress.