“Simply Delicious”

Great Harvest Bread Co
Reviewed 3 April 2018

A lady from our Bluegreen resort told us about Great Harvest-she said they have the best cinnamon rolls! We walked in to the smell of fresh bread. They give out samples and our whole family was hooked on the Cinnamon Chip bread with Honey Butter. We bought a loaf and the butter. We did buy cinnamon rolls and cupcakes, too, but the bread was simply delicious and goes great with morning coffee. My husband got a sandwich-a melt on Black Pepper Swiss Bread-WOW!! I got Tortilla Soup, which was fantastic and spicy like I like it. If you are in the Dells, it is a must visit for the fresh bread and all of the different flavors!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

We followed our noses on this one! We walked in and it smelled so good! They just took out a batch of potato and chive breads. They cut in and offered 3 different home churned butter to slap on a sample( this sample as a generous slice of bread). Needless to say we bought a loaf and some butter. These guys were beyond nice and friendly. We were treated like friends.

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

We were not hungry so did not try the fresh made sandwiches. The smell of the bread is wonderful. I can only imagine how good they are.
We had a chocolate chip cookie and multi berry muffin. Both were good but the sample of apple cinnamon bread with honey butter (hope I got that right) knocked it out of the park.
Nice place to relax a few moments and warm up.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

This place could have a lot of potential. The food was good and we got most of ours from the day old 1/2 off shelf. It was as if it was fresh, just cheaper. I think if they offered a coffee bar, they could do really well. It was good and cheap. We got 7 bakes goods plus a Starbucks glass drink for $12. I liked it. Too bad they're selling their place. They could really do something with it I think.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Same excellent breads as other Great Harvests I have been to, but this one did NOT have very good coffee!