“I chickened out”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

I thought about having one of the varieties of tots but I chickened out. I went with a pulled pork sandwich and my girlfriend went with the pizza tots. The meal was good. Would consider coming back here again.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Great home of a delicious Ginger Brandy Old Fashion! Check out some of their free. Coupons when feeding your group too.
They are open about 11 and we enjoyed the Distillery Burgers.
There's other distilled offerings here and that also includes Moonshine!
This is a family friendly place with some decent country music...
Surprises are plenty here including the gourmet Burgers & wraps!
Food is very good too.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

One of the few close food options to our resort. The burgers were pretty good however the price of $9 each was exhorbitant. I was the only visitor, the bar was empty...the cook friendly...the prices too high. food quality was average

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

If you like tater tots, this is the place to go. I had the philly cheese steak with steak, mushrooms, onions, green pepper and cheese on top of tater tots. Too much cheese for me, but very yummy.

Teri N, Manager at Dells Distillery, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Thank you for the nice review, we hope we get the chance to serve you again in the near future!

Reviewed 1 December 2017

I was at one of my yearly Dells conferences and stopped in for dinner. The Dells is pretty quiet on a weeknight in the off season. It was great to see the Dells Distillery open and it had a few patrons.

I sat at the bar and got a cold beer. Service was great and I ordered immediately. The food came in the appropiate amount of time and was great. I had the Distillery Burger. A burger covered in a cheese sauce and topped by cheese curds. The sauce made the use of napkins a must. Caution; the sides, like fries are alacarte, (they cost extra!). Overall, it was filling and I would reccomend it to others. I saw the cheese steak tater tots (Phillytots). They looked and smelled awesome.

After dinner, there was not much else open on the strip, so it was back to the resort. I could have stayed at teh Dells Distillery, because, after all, this place is really a bar!

Other than a need for napkins (maybe a bit too much cheese sauce) and the fries costing extra, this place was great!

Teri N, Manager at Dells Distillery, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Thank you so much for the nice review! We look forward to serving you in the future!