Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$117
HIExpress.com
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$124
BestWestern.com
AmericInn by Wyndham Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$153
Shamrock Motel Resort & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$152
Starlite Motel(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$78
Indian Trail Motel(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$69
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$91
All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$101
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
US$200
Trail's End Motel(Wisconsin Dells)
US$90
US$85
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbath ritualquiet roomsteam roomfeather bedsignature massageinfinity poolkohler showerhot tubpremier suiteyogurtlounge chairsovernight guestscommon areasking sizescreened in porchfour seasonspine trees
Reviewed 9 January 2018

We were at Sundara for 2 nights in Dec. 2017 and it was absolutely wonderful. Just what we needed, it was perfect to unplug and restore especially in the the midst of winter. All of the employees were very attentive and are suite was outstanding.

We enjoyed all of the amenities, and a few spa treatments including: River Stone Facial, Shirodhara, 80-min. massage etc. It definitely met our expectations.

The breakfast was also wonderful, we were given an option to eat from their buffet which included: fruits, yogurt, granola & baked goods & also were able to choose from their menu options.

We also had lunch and dinner there and it was absolutely AMAZING. There wasn't anything on the menu we did not enjoy.

Our stay was wonderful, the employees were attentive and very helpful.

If you're looking for a relaxing getaway this is the place for you.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Amadiris C
Alyssa M, Guest Services Manager at Sundara Inn and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to provide a sanctuary from stress and a place to unplug amid the hustle and bustle of the month of December!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

We arrived on New Years eve at check-in time (4pm) and the room was ready. They loaded our bags and took them straight to our room. We barely had to lift a finger!

The room- We stayed in 2211 which was the Premier Suite. It was beautiful and clean. The are doing construction but it was not going on while we were there. It didn't effect us at all! The view for us was still beautiful. The bed was probably the most comfortable bed we had ever stayed in. I slept better there then I do at my own home & I never sleep with in hotels! The fireplace was a perfect added touch to warm up the room and add the cozy feel. The bathroom is large with a large shower. We could not figure out how to get the Jet Spa (in shower) to work but it wasn't that big of a deal or we would have called and asked.

Spa- The spa was very relaxing. We did not purchase any add on spa treatments and we were okay without them. Between the exfoliating shower, steam room & Whirlpool that was all I needed to be relaxed. After I had enough time in the spa area I would proceed to the "quite area" which was a nice way to finish my relaxation. They always had fresh granola and fruits with tea, infused water & coffee. All complimentary. My husband and I did this upon arriving and then I did it by myself the next morning. I didn't feel like going back to the room to get ready so I used their downstairs facility to shower and get ready. They had everything from shampoos, combs, hairdryers and professional hair product to use. I loved it!

Breakfast- They had complimentary breakfast which was everything we need. They have all of your basic breakfast items (fruits, bread, yogurt, oatmeal ext) but they also make eggs, omelets, bacon, hashbrowns, pancakes ext.

They do free shuttles to a few places which brings me to my only minor complaint. Minor enough not to take a star away! :) We wanted to go to the Reef to bring in the New Years and they wouldn't take us there. She said they go to Monks but no the Reef. They are right across the street from each other so that was weird to us. We didn't want to go to Monks and walk because it was -15 degrees out! :/ So we just drove instead.

The outdoor pool was also closed because it was so cold out so I can't comment on that.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nunezash
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

We were greeted with a warm welcome upon arrival. Shortly after settling in to our room, we received a call to ensure the room was comfortable and that we had everything that we needed. The service was fantastic the whole weekend. The food was good and the spa services were wonderful. This is my fourth visit (girls trip, couples get away) and I will be back for sure.

The experience is an investment but well worth it!

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Alyssa M, Guest Services Manager at Sundara Inn and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Thank you for sharing your Sundara experience and for your patronage over the years! We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Best wishes for a happy and healthy 2018!

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Sundara Inn and Spa is a first class getaway for couples.First class massages. Nice pools. We missed the sauna we were used to in the Meridian Spa in Hamburg. Very nice appetizers and dessert. Breakfast in the morning is not the same as the reception in the evening. Also the coffee was not what we expected. The expansion plan includes a nice salt water pool. It took days after checkout before they let go of the $400,- hold on the credit card for unexpected extra expenses. The guest services attendant mentioned that a new computer system has been installed and that there where still some glitches.

Room Tip: You can see the deers from your hotel room as their feeding place is very close by.
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Sandara Inn and spa never disappoints.
Despite ongoing construction on a new addition, service and accommodations are still superb.
Attention to details, wonderful staff, great spa services in a very relaxing and discrete atmosphere makes this place my favorite.
And yes, you can " live" in a comfort of your soft, inviting robe for the duration of your stay and even eat tasty, healthy meals on premises.
One side note, personal preference- old sandals were far more comfortable than new flip flops.
I can't wait to visit again when the expansion is complete.

Room Tip: Corner suite is the best
Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple