“I mean it's Cold Stone...”

Cold Stone Creamery
Reviewed 18 December 2017

Cold Stone ice cream is amazing if you've never had it before. There are tons of toppings and the ice cream is always phenominal. The staff here was very friendly and patient with my large family (which can be a challenge sometimes with everyone trying to decide what they want).

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Cold Stone is a brand ice cream parlor. You can watch them make up what ever you want to put together for ice cream with added candies, fruits and nuts.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Choc dipped cone with Apple pie combo; Mud Pie Mojo size med (x2).; Coffee Lovers combo also in medium bowl. The flavor combination and creamy ice cream was very yummy. The best we've had at this brand of chain restaurant! My only critique is that the young boy who made one of the medium bowl combos made it smaller than the other 3 orders. But we'd definitely go back if we're ever in the area again.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Went to stone cold about 915 on a Saturday night. Place was packed out the door line. However the staff handled it well and kept a very upbeat positive tone with the crowd. Ice cream was awesome usual prices of the stone cold but worth it in the end. I had coffee lovers and it was great as usual. Good thing is the manager seem to have it staffed well on a Saturday night to handle the crowd.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

We stopped for some desert after dinner out. Cold stone always has great ice cream. I had the coffee lovers. It is excellent. My gal had the banana. They don't always have it but got some out of the back freezer for her. It's her favorite.