All reviews polar bear outlet mall family reunion pool area front desk staff small children king bed nice stay dells attractions young kids noah's ark water park year olds beds were comfortable hot tub indoor waterpark a lot of fun
Reviewed 27 February 2018

Our tour company, Tom's Christian Tours, had two large groups stay at the Wintergreen on the first two weekends of February. Shirley, who works with groups, was fantastic with getting everything set up for our stay. She was very organized and quick to answer if we had any questions before our arrival. The rest of the staff was also wonderful as our 100+ guests stayed each weekend. We enjoyed comfortable rooms, a hospitality room, breakfast, cookie/punch reception, the restaurant for a private show for our groups, and the ballrooms for dinners and a 50's sock hop. It was wonderful to be able to have all of these amenities in one place, especially on the cold snowy weekends! There is bit of a walk from some of the rooms to the lobby or restaurant, but it was not a problem. We were warm and comfortable all weekend. The Wintergreen is a great venue for groups! Thank you to all of the staff who made our stay memorable.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
PolarIsland, Public Relations Manager at Wintergreen Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

We are so happy that your attendees enjoyed themselves. We had a great time hosting your two bus groups. We hope that you are able to come back and visit us in the future!

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Wintergreen Resort & Conference Center is a great theme. Icy cool fun. The staff s friendly.. Conference Center is nice and I would use it again. Indoor and outdoor Pools. Winter Fresh Stay all the way.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business

Hi Jim!

We are so glad that you enjoyed your visit with us. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future!

Take care!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

First time at the Wintergreen, I'm not impressed at all. I am a seasoned Wisconsin Dell's vacationer and give nice reviews when deserved and this place does not deserve.

First of all I am here with my teenage boys for a hockey tournament. (I didn't pick this hotel, the tournament we went to did. Thanks guys!) the pool is meant for younger kids. Of course being here in late Feb. The outdoor is closed.

Maybe I'll just write the pros my review would be shorter.

Pro: tv, lights, coffee pot, refrigerator and heating unit all worked. Security guard and late night hotel front desk man were nice...I know late night cause I had to go back to lobby to get my room key to work. Yay!

Cons: toilet clogged, keys didn't work and lobby is wayyyyyy on the other side of the hotel, nice cold showers, crappy pillows, hard beds.

This hotel is choppy, if you need to go to the lobby and your on the second floor outdoor pool side, you have to walk through a banquet area where people are having a convention and food is out.

I will never stay here again. And that is a promise.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank shl256
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We decided to return after staying last summer, and we enjoyed this stay just as much. This hotel has a prime location to all of our favorite destinations... The hotel is clean, and it has a very nice mini indoor waterpark for young kids. There is also a bar and restaurant attached which is nice for Mom and Dad.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 3 January 2018

We had a family Christmas here with on New Years weekend, did not stay New Years Eve though. The staff were very friendly and fast to ask if we needed anything and went out of their way to make us feel welcome. They even provided a hospitality room for our private use. Made the two days a memorable time for all. The pool has activities for all ages and while it does not compete with the big indoor waterparks the kids, and adults had a lot of fun.

Room Tip: First floor patio room was great, even with a wedding party across the hall, noise was not an issue.
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family