“Great lunch on our first visit......We'll be back!”

The Crossing Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 177 Restaurants in Waukesha
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 March 2021

Really enjoyable lunch this past Wednesday. I had the Strawberry, Chicken & Spinach Salad : Feta cheese, Pecans & onions and my wife had the Gyro Sandwich w/feta, onions,& tomato. Both orders were artistically presented and generously portioned. The owner and wait staff were friendly and welcoming. The restaurant is located in a small strip mall just a bit north of I-94 and is worth a drive from Milwaukee.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (39)

Reviewed 3 September 2020

Sunny and bright cafe with sunny and bright staff.

The omelets were HUGE!

The wait staff was more than happy to substitute for our Keto, Gluten Free needs.

Date of visit: September 2020
2  Thank Rebecca C
Reviewed 18 August 2020 via mobile

On a short trip to visit family in Wisconsin, I inadvertantly ran across this gem when searching for some place for breakfast. The food is excellent, the prices are reasonable, the portions are generous and the wait staff is beyond courteous. After having my first meal there, I came back the next three mornings I was in town! I highly recommend this location.

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 14 April 2020

a very good place for breakfast or lunch. Great food at either meal. Great food at fair prices. will go back anytime.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 27 December 2019

I met a friend here recently for a late breakfast on a Friday. I had a feeling it would be good because it was full of people even at 10am. Our server was friendly and attentive, the coffee was very good and food was hot and delicious. We sat and chatted a long time and noticed the place was really filling up with the lunch crowd so we headed out, but I would definitely come here again.

Date of visit: December 2019