Review Highlights
Had a blast!

Brand new machines, well managed and a great time! Looking forward to the next time we can hit the... read more

Reviewed yesterday
TaylerSill
La Crosse, Wisconsin
First timer

Awesome experience and they made it easy considering it was my first experience in a razor. I would... read more

Reviewed 6 October 2020
Z7773IJdavidd

All reviews hour rental beautiful scenery mud atv blast fun
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at three bears resort and stumbled upon bear bogging. I can guarantee this the most fun thing to do in warrens! James, the tour guide is a blast. The best part is you control how fast, dirty, wet you want to get. The price is also extremely reasonable for 2-3 hours of fun. Do yourself and your family a favor and create some memories that’ll last a life time.

Date of experience: June 2018
James W, Owner at Bear Bogging Adventure Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Hey Ryan thanks for the review
I was a little worried in the beginning of our trip, but when you said you drove an ATV before then all my worries went away. I’m still working on getting that Video posted LOL I did have a good time with you guys and just give me a call when you’re ready to do it again.
Thanks James

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We had a blast!! One of the best things to do in Warrens!! Our guide was great and guide meaning showing us the trails but letting us do our own thing and encouraging us to have fun!! Always pointing out the good mud holes!! We will be recommending this to others and do it again next time we are in Warrens

Date of experience: June 2018

Hey Josh thanks for the review. You guys were a lot of fun. Give me a call when you guys come back and we will plan for that big day trip. That would be a blast with you guys thanks again James

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing time out! We had 6 kids ages 2-9 out for a family weekend with 2 mom's as drivers! My 8 year old couldn't wait to do this for his birthday but we weren't sure with our age range. We're so glad we did it! It was the highlight of our trip! We called ahead of time and spoke to the owner and were reassured we were good to go and had all our questions answered. Our guide was very attentive and checked multiple times to make sure our littles gear was on properly and were offered a blanket when a couple fell asleep on the ride back! They made sure all our equipment was on right and helped to ensure each kid had the experience they were hoping for. Mom's were able to control how wet, dirty or fast we went and by the end we were muddy, bogging pros! We will be back!! Definitely adding this activity to our annual mom's weekend!

Date of experience: June 2018
James W, Owner at Bear Bogging Adventure Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Hi Ashley,
I had a lot of fun on our trip. You guys drove like pros I hope other moms see this and will come check it out. Just give me a call to set something up anytime.
James