Hampton Inn Superior Duluth
US$102
US$94
US$91
Travelocity
Super 8 Superior WI(Superior)(Great Value!)
US$115
TripAdvisor
Comfort Inn West(Duluth)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$63
All reviewsminute drivewater viewfront deskcomplimentary breakfast was deliciousworkout areanice featurebeautiful hotelhouse keepinglocation is greata great staywould definitely stay here againstaff was friendlythe breakfast areaparking lotinnsellipticalsrestocked
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 26, 2018

We woke to 8 inches of new snow yesterday. After breakfast I trudged across the parking lot to find my car not only shoveled out but brushed off...Thank-you Hampton Inn staff!

We usually stay across the street.....not any more

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank eatsafestayallive
Reviewed January 28, 2018

The hotel is not far from Duluth, and less expensive....completely worth the short drive over the bridge! The small town charm of Superior was inviting .... and great local restaurant options too! Will definitely be making a return trip to this hotel!

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Dakota M, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Superior Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2018

Dear Karla G,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel! I am so happy to see that you had a positive experience during your time with us! I couldn't agree more that with our hotel being brand new and less than a 10 minute drive to Canal Park in Duluth not to mention minutes away from spectacular dining options in both Duluth and Superior that staying here is well worth it! I along with the rest of our team appreciate your kind words and look forward to your return trip!

Reviewed January 22, 2018

This hotel was exactly the location we needed; and it was great. The food was delicious, the room was very clean and modern; well-equipped; everything was functional. There are places to eat that are within a mile or two; front staff was accommodating.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business

Dear Olbruceh,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Our entire team works tirelessly from our breakfast staff ensuring that our daily complimentary breakfast is delicious and warm to our housekeeping staff ensuring that our rooms, fitness center, and pool are all clean and well stocked and we are so glad this made a difference during your stay! Thank you for choosing our new hotel! I along with the rest of our staff hope to see you again soon!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed January 8, 2018

very nice property and it's newness was evident. Hotel staff was solid as was the breakfast service. They met my expectations until my kids and I went to use the pool and Hot Tub...... The pool was small (which I can understand as more of an adult branded hotel) but to not have a hot tub??? I wonder how the owners of this property ever thought skimping on a Hot Tub in Superior Wisc would be a good idea! They also have extremely loud toilets in the rooms and there was no business area or office. My first and last visit to this property.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Dakota M, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Superior Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2018

Dear MRickl,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! I am sorry to here that you weren't able to enjoy your visit to our new hotel! We know that each guest is looking for certain amenities in the hotels they choose and apologize our not having a hot tub was an inconvenience for you and your family. We appreciate you complimenting our staff as well as the condition of our new hotel however and thank you for choosing our hotel!

Warmest regards,

Hampton Inn Superior

Reviewed January 4, 2018

We stayed at the Hampton Inn Superior during New Years' weekend. We had a wonderful stay! The hotel is located just off Highway 53 that travels through Superior, and Duluth is only a short drive away. I had read other reviews stating that the staff at the hotel was unfriendly, however we experienced just the opposite. The clerk who checked us in was extremely kind and welcoming, and answered our questions with ease. Our room was stunningly decorated, contained the newest amenities, and was large and comfortable. Everything was spotless, from the lobby and breakfast area to all corners of the room. The breakfast contained a variety of foods, and was kept well restocked. On New Year's Eve, my family gathered in the breakfast area, and the staff checked in with us multiple times and offered anything we needed. We definitely enjoyed our stay here, and will be back!

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Dakota M, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Superior Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2018

Dear Daniel_Lindner,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review! It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay in every regard. My staff and I work tirelessly to ensure that each guest feels that they are important to us because they are. Here at Hampton Inn making you happy makes us happy and my staff and I are delighted that you and your family left us feeling happy with your stay. I have shared your feedback with our entire team and we cannot wait to have the opportunity to welcome you and your family back to our hotel on your next visit to Superior!

Best wishes in the new year,