Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Etrip
StayForLong
Hotels.com
All reviews lavender room she loves door county cookies other guests b bs each morning come home little things a wonderful stay stayed two nights enjoyed our stay brownie whirlpool tub get away close to downtown robin
Selected filters
Reviewed October 3, 2022

Robin is a wonderful host who cares a lot about making this experience special for all. The bnb was clean, the breakfast was exceptional, but really the true gem is Robin her self. Exquisite.

The reason I gave this experience four out of five stars would simply just be lack of privacy. There is about an inch and a half of space underneath the doors which makes noise from outside and inside the room be transferable. As this is a romantic destination with multiple couples staying, privacy is a must!

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2022

Robin is a very accommodating host that truly enjoys not only her home, but the guests she serves. The French Toast breakfast was one of the best breakfasts, along with her muffins, I've had in a long time. She also made special food allergy accommodations for my wife, which I sincerely appreciated. It was the first time my wife & I had stayed at a B&B, and Robin definitely made the stay top notch. I would recommend The Garden Gate to anyone looking for a B7B to stay in the Door County area.

Reviewed September 27, 2022

The innkeeper (Robin) was very gracious and accommodating. You can tell she loves people and desires to provide exceptional service. She goes all out on breakfast and takes in consideration likes/dislikes/allergies. You can tell she loves what she does. The rooms were comfortable and very clean, we stayed two nights but only had time for breakfast on the second day but Robin sent us out the door with hot from the oven yummy muffins. She encourages conversation with other guest during breakfast which was nice. If we go back to Door Co we will definitely stay at the Garden Gate. Thanks Robin for a memorable experience.

Room tip: Rooms are accurate in description, there are only 4 rooms and they book up fast so make reservations ASAP
Reviewed September 18, 2022

My wife and I have visited many B&B's in all parts of Wisconsin. The Garden Gate ranks as one of our best experiences. The rooms are exceptionally clean, the breakfasts included an appetizer, a great entree with flavorful ingredients and homemade yummy desserts. During our two night stay, we were too full to even eat the dessert at the table. Our wonderful innkeeper, Robin, packaged them up in foil for an afternoon snack while we toured Door County. Our room had full cable TV with access to Netflix. In the hallway are two refrigerators for use by guests. It was nice to stay in a B&B where the innkeeper is friendly and takes a genuine interest in visiting with people. When we arrived Robin showed us a plaque that she said she lives by: we came as strangers but leave as friends. She is truly a five star inkeeper.

Reviewed September 13, 2022

My wife and I stayed at Robin's lovely establishment for the Door County Century Ride. We absolutely loved her accomodations. She was extremely welcoming, warm and a delightful person to speak with. We were extremely comfortable after a long arduous road ride throughout beautiful Door County. Her breaksfast was to die for and she made us feel extremely welcome. We learned about her immediate family and special connection with Bill Murray too! I highly recommend this B&B to anyone who passes through Sturgeon Bay. We will be back next year for sure for both the Century Ride and a nice weekend stay with Robin.