Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
Hotels.com
All reviews lavender room she loves door county wonderful cook cookies other guests ship yard lovely home charming b b old victorian each morning every evening come home little touches double whirlpool hot coffee a wonderful stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 October 2021

My fiancé and I stayed for three nights and had a blast. Robin was super nice and made a wonderful breakfast. She also leaves snacks at night for you to enjoy! She is great to go to when you need help with itinerary and restaurant recommendations. We will definitely try to stay here again when we are back in the area.

Reviewed 9 October 2021

My husband and I stayed here for two nights in early October. Robin is a wonderful hostess and the perfect example of someone doing what she loves. The room we had (Cottage Rose) was clean, comfortable and inviting. Robin puts out a snack every night, and a FANTASTIC breakfast! We really enjoyed our time there and would definitely make an effort to stay here again if we are in the area.

1  Thank margmom4
Reviewed 7 October 2021

Robin was very welcoming! Accommodating to our needs and wants! We booked the lavender room, very cute room with a deck and whirlpool tub for 2! Breakfast was amazing and well put together!
Highly recommend staying here Robin was wonderful!

Reviewed 25 September 2021

My husband booked this charming bed and breakfast for our 20 year anniversary mini get a way. Let me just say, you will not be disappointed staying here. Robin is the inn keeper and such a delight, she's very welcoming and breakfast was amazing, trust me you won't walk away hungry. We stayed in the lavender room which was so cozy and spacious. We enjoyed having our own balcony to enjoy the surrounding and have some cocktails. Robin has a saying, may you enter as guest and leave as friends, I will defiantly stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 25 September 2021

Close to downtown area. 1its in a quiet area. Host is excellent, and cooks a great Breakfast. Hand dipped cookies available along with other snacks. Beautiful home, nicely decorated. Free parking onsite.

Room tip: They have rooms of different sizes for your needs.
Date of stay: September 2021