Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews lavender room she loves door county wonderful cook cookies ship yard lovely home b bs every evening each morning old victorian come home hot coffee private balcony a wonderful stay stayed nights brownie
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband booked this charming bed and breakfast for our 20 year anniversary mini get a way. Let me just say, you will not be disappointed staying here. Robin is the inn keeper and such a delight, she's very welcoming and breakfast was amazing, trust me you won't walk away hungry. We stayed in the lavender room which was so cozy and spacious. We enjoyed having our own balcony to enjoy the surrounding and have some cocktails. Robin has a saying, may you enter as guest and leave as friends, I will defiantly stay here again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Close to downtown area. 1its in a quiet area. Host is excellent, and cooks a great Breakfast. Hand dipped cookies available along with other snacks. Beautiful home, nicely decorated. Free parking onsite.

Room tip: They have rooms of different sizes for your needs.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Robin was so welcoming and an excellent hostess! It was such a unique stay and I recommend to anyone looking to try something different. Robin was very accommodating to my dietary needs for the breakfast and everything was delicious. Thank you!!!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The Garden Gate B&B in Sturgeon Bay, WI was a very nice place to stay. Robin the owner was a wonderful host and cook. The breakfasts she served were delicious. We enjoyed our stay very much. There is a lot to see and do in Sturgeon Bay.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2021

Robin was an excellent hostess!! The room was clean and inviting. She really knows how to put out a spread for breakfast. You don't leave there hungry. It was all of the little things she did like special cookies for our anniversary, having coffee ready for you early, and putting out a little snack at night for you. I Highly recommend staying here!! You won't be disappointed.