Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$155
View deal
Hotels.comUS$155
Orbitz.comUS$155
CheapTicketsUS$155
TripadvisorUS$155
ZenHotels.com
TravelocityUS$155
All reviews lavender room she loves door county wonderful cook cookies ship yard lovely home b bs every evening each morning old victorian come home hot coffee private balcony a wonderful stay stayed nights brownie
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago

Our trip to Garden Gate was our first time at a B&B. We didn’t know what to expect. The food we ate was great but it definitely felt uncomfortable that the innkeeper would become upset when you could not attend breakfast or did not show up. I also felt that some of the little things were lacking. For example, if you have a double whirlpool in the room it would be nice to have bubble bath or those small touches that you think of when staying at a small place. There also was not mini toiletries that I would expect on vacation just in case you forget something.

When I think of a B&B I also expect to converse with the other people staying there, but the breakfast conversation was taken over by the innkeeper.

She came into our room when we were out and we did not know that would be happening. It would have been nice to have a do not disturb sign. We were also expected at breakfast at 9 am which was not shared prior to booking. This effected our daily activities and plans.

It was great to be provided muffins and water before trips and activities. We also would come home to cake.

B&Bs are not for everyone. I wish I would have known some of these things prior to my stay.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We had an emergency crisis and needed a last second booking at 8:00 at night, Robin at the Garden Gate B&B was absolutely amazing! She not only was able to accommodate us at such a late hour she welcomed us like family! We didn’t feel like we were staying at an inn but rather like we were visiting “auntie Robin”. Her home is beautiful, immaculate and definitely turn of the century Victorian! She even shared the interesting history of the home with my husband and I which I always enjoy hearing about the older homes.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a wonderful stay at Garden Gate B&B and could not be more pleased with our experience. Robin was a treat to be around and she truly cares about her guests’ experience. She was friendly, welcoming, and personable. We stayed in the Vintage Rose room which was quaint and cute and perfect for the two of us. The food was phenomenal! Robin packaged up our muffins for the road and even gave me a container to take the rest of my egg dish home as it was so good I didn’t want it to go to waste! Would definitely stay here again in the future!

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 15 March 2021

My husband and I stayed here for a weekend away together to Door County. Robyn was an amazing host and she made great recommendations on things to do around the area. She is a wonderful cook and the breakfasts were beyond delicious!! We stayed in the English Lavender room, the whirlpool tub was very comfortable and a great place to relax after a long day of exploring. The bed is very comfortable!! The decor is beautiful and I highly recommend staying here to anyone who is looking for a bed and breakfast! It is very close to downtown with cute shops and great restaurants! Book here, you will love it!!!

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 26 October 2020 via mobile

Robin is a Great host with a beautiful home only a short walk to great shops. Breakfast was delicious each morning! And her late night brownies were to die for! We will definitely be staying here again!

Date of stay: October 2020